Part 4 Wake Up

Jeongin

I was walking down the street with my dog. I need him with me every where cause of the attacks I have. As I continued walking, I was looking at my phone until we bumped into someone. "Oh im so sorry sir I didnt see you there." He said as I looked up from my phone and saw the most handsome man ive ever seen. "Its ok I shouldve seen where I was walking to." I chuckled after I replied. And we exchanged names.Then he he said he had to go and went into the restaurant. I continued walking as I went inside to buy some lunch for Woojin Hyung. Once I received it I went back to the direction I was at and went inside the same restaurant as the man I bumped into earlier.

As I went in I spotted my Hyung right away. I went up to him and called out his name. "Hi Woojin hyung." "Hi Innie, what are you doing here?" "Well I caame to surprise you and get you lunch." I said happily and he thanked me. My dog roco (btw his dog is a male and a German shepherd like my dog so thats where I got the name) was sensing something and was pulling the leash gently for me to follow him. "What is it roco?" I continued to follow him until I saw the same man as before. We got closer to him until he started to collapse. I droped the leash and caught him on time before he made it to the floor.

"Woojin Hyung!! Help he fainted call the ambulance!!" I screamed on the top of my lungs and saw my hyung come and saw a worried look on his face. He called the ambulance and luckily it was only 5 minutes away. They came and took Chan to the car and left to the hospital. I looked at my Hyung and saw him going to his car and ran after him with roco. "Hyung where are you going?" "To thw hospital, hes a very close friend of mine so hurry and jump in with roco." I did as he said and we went to Sk hospital. We went inside and asked for chans name. They told us which room and we both went. We saw the doctor leave chans room and we walked up to him.

"Doctor sir is he gonna be okay?" Woojin Hyung askes. "Yes, he just fainted from the lack of sleep and food and working himself to much." "Thank you." I replied. The doc said we can go inside and we did. Woojin Hyung looked so disappointed, mad, and sad. And I know he is blaming himself. "Hyung, it wasnt your fault." "I know but it hurts me cause hes like a brother to me. Ive known him since we were babies and his past was really tough on him." "Yes but sometimes you cant help." "I know, I called yuggie hes coming right now." He said and I nodded in response. We were just sitting there in silence, until we heard a groan from the other side of the room. We looked up and saw him waking up. He finally woke up. Wake up is what I was thinking. He has finally Awaken...

So hi I haven't posted cause it was a crazy week. I came home and I really didnt touch my phone. And it was my birthday that week so they were spoiling me and I started school yesterday. So im sorry I'll post tomorrow. And omg thank you for whoever is reading my book it means a lot to me. Thank you children and have a good day/ night