Untitled Part 1

"The Monkey's Paw" is a by author first published in England in the collection in 1902. In the story, three are granted to the owner of the monkey's paw, but the wishes come with an enormous price for interfering with fate.
__________________________________________________________________________
so basically The Monkey's Paw is a suspenseful short story dealing with the White family who are awaiting a guest. The guest arrives on a dark and rainy night. The guest has recently returned from colonial India and has in his possession a monkey's paw which is said to be able to grant three wishes to its owner. But none of the wishes go exactly to plan. the paw grants three different men three different wishes.
we know the first holder used his last wish for death but the other two are a mystery. we know none of the second holders (the guest) wishes but he said the went terrible. so now we have Mr. white who also has a son. (his son is a key part in the first story.) before he actually gets it the second holder throws it into the fireplace and mr. white jumps in and gets it.
so the guest leaves and the family decide to test it. mr. white wishes for 200 pounds (246.53 United States Dollars) to pay off his house. the family waits for a long time before going to bed. when they wake up their son, Herbert, has gone to work. a guy shows up with bad news. Herbert has died. he was sucked into a machine and is now ground beef. the family receives 200 pounds to pay for the death.
the parents are distraught after his death. months later the wife makes her husband wish for their meatball back. so he made the wish only for banging on the front door. mrs.white runs down stairs to let him in. the knocking got harsh almost breaking the door. mr. white knew the danger and wished him away.
so since the wishes dont end out the way the person wants our assignment is to write 5 pages on how the wish goes wrong. i hope you enjoy this story. if not tell me.