My Confession

I would like to start by thanking hamilboyfbros TheOfficialKinky ew_thats_straight ThisIsVoided Psychotic_Psycho for all the words of encouragement for this event! Thank you all!

I am sprawled out on my bedroom floor, texting my friends. The past day has been so amazing. Caleb, my all-time crush, was being so nice today. 

I was working on homework while he stood behind me and helped. He would lean over me and point to stuff on my paper. Though I didn't pay attention to what he was saying. I was more paying attention to what he was doing. He was so close to me...

My plan was to ask him out before homecoming. It has been in my head for weeks. 

"Caleb, I really love you. I'd travel the seas and run around the world just to see you. Will you please come to homecoming with me? And of course, be my boyfriend?" 

There are so many words to describe him... I hope he knows how special he is to me... 

My phone vibrated and I snapped my thoughts away from Caleb. I smiled at my friend's message then replied to it. 

What if I asked him early? Maybe my friends can throw some advice out for me. 

I went to my conversation page on Wattpad and posted an announcement asking my followers and friends for some advice. It wasn't long before a few people replied. The thoughts of just running down to his house came to me. 

I stood up from my floor and began pacing my room while staring at the words on my phone. I pulled my hand up to my mouth and bit at my nails while thinking. Constantly refreshing the page to see what others thought. 

My stomach was flipped and my mind was out the window. I sent one last text to the group chat and bolted out my bedroom door. 

I had made up my mind. Caleb is going to know everything today. 

I jumped down my stairs and quickly ran to the front door. "Where are you going?" My dad spoke up from the living room. I turned and looked at him. "I'm going to confess to Caleb! Love you!" I shouted before racing out the door in nothing but my socks, basketball shorts, and a dirty tee-shirt. 

I stopped at the end of my driveway and looked down at myself. 

I flung the front door open again and ran up the stairs. I heard my dad laughing right before I got to my room. I quickly changed into jeans, a black fall out boy shirt, and then I threw my jacket over it all. 

I hoped over to my bathroom and speedily brushed my teeth. I tried to comb my hair but after two attempts I grew impatient. 

I was back downstairs and out the front door in a matter of seconds. Though I had forgotten shoes. 

My feet carried me quickly down the sidewalk. I don't think I've ever run so fast before! 

My lungs were starting to burn and my legs were on fire, but I kept running. His house finally came into view. Charlie was barking from across the street. I glanced at him and waved. I bolted up to the door gasping for air. I took a few seconds to try and control my breathing then I ran my fingers through my hair to fix it. 

I took one last breath before knocking on the door. A few seconds past and I heard footsteps. The door opened and I found myself eye to eye with Mrs. Johnson. "Hi, Mrs. Johnson! I was wondering if I could talk to Caleb!" I cheerful inquired. 

"Oh sorry Andrew he's at football practice," Mrs. Johnson smiled sweetly. "Football practice..." My eyes darted around, thinking. 

"Thank you!" I turned on my heels and ran down the street. I didn't hear if she said anything else. I am on a mission! A mission that I must complete!

My body disliked running and was screaming at me to stop. My brain, on the other hand, had one name in mind. Caleb. 

That name alone was enough to keep me moving. Once I saw the school I slowed down to a jog. I came up to the gate of the football field and looked over at all the players running around. My eyes danced over each one, searching for that one certain number. 

22

A wild grin crossed my face as I spotted him. Though, I have to wait for him to finish practice. I know their practice goes until 7:15. At least I think it does. 

I sat down and pulled my phone out. I made an update to my followers about the situation. M, my Wattpad sister, texted me and asked me if I had a plan. 

The thought crossed my mind. I don't have a plan!!! Do I need one? I can ask him like I was going to for homecoming... but maybe  I should ask another way... I've asked a few people before if they wanted to go out with me... but only like, 1, has ever said yes before. 

What if Caleb says no? What would I do? Just walk away? Hope things go back to how they were? Would I ever have the confidence to ask another person out if Caleb says no? Maybe this is a bad idea. Maybe I shouldn't ask him. 

No! If I don't ask him now, I'll always be asking myself, what would have happened? Rejection is a part of life, so there'll be a lot of it. I have to learn how to deal with it eventually. It'll only make me grow more as a person. If he does say no, then yes, it'll hurt, but I'll get over it. After all, we are only in high school! I'm not going to find my life long partner here! Though Caleb does seem like a great contender for it...

I suddenly heard voices getting closer and closer. I looked back and saw the team filling out. I quickly stood up and waited for Caleb. 

My eyes dart from person to person, finally setting my sights on him. He smiles as he sees me and I happily smile back. 

"Caleb!" I slid my phone into my pocket and step to the side of the sidewalk as he steps in front of me. The other players are quick to disappear. Or maybe that's because all I am focused on is the gorgeous man in front of me...

"How's it going Andrew?" Caleb seems sweety from the practice. "I-I...There is something...uh... something...." My brain shut off. I can't think of the words! Come on! Spit it out!

"I have a q-question!" I blurted out. Caleb chuckled a little and his eyes just seemed to sparkle. I felt my knees get weak and I tried to swallow the lump in my throat. 

"Go ahead," He answered back. "I was wondering... i-if you... if you... got your math homework done," No! That's not the question I wanted to ask!

"Andrew, take your time. What do you want to ask me?" Caleb reached up and put a hand on my shoulder. I blushed and glanced between the hand and him. 

"Would you... uh... I really really like...you. I love you! Caleb I really really love you! I would do anything for you! I-I-" I was cut off in my frantic rant by Caleb wrapping his arms around me and pulling me into a tight hug. "I love you too," He mumbled into my chest. 

I was speechless, but my body talked for me. I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him back. "Does this mean y-you'll be my boyfriend?" I questioned nervously. 

"Of course you big doofus!" Caleb replied while laughing a little. 

I had never felt such joy before. This guy... this is the love of my life.