THE DIARY SPEAK: BITCH 1

Welcome to this one.

It's really great you are following my piece, I am most glad.🙏🏿

🙏🏿

Maybe you don't know Tunde that much,
Hmm, that guy? He does it thiiiiiiis much.
You know me na, sharp girl, i liked it from the onset,
He could take hours and i would just watch,
But i think i watered the devil in him, that i can't quench.

His thirst is different,
How his muscles would go around my neck is now so different,
I wonder what that weed joints did to him.
But he's stopped now, trust me diary, i made him.

Just that; lately i don't get rest, his urges has grown to heights i can't see It's top.
I am scared he doesn't kill me someday with his mop.
Yesterday i was at his place, i made him Amala, which we ate with my favourite bean soup.
I was just to take a shower when Tunde joined me and we had an hour full of sex.
O my God, he almost made me spilled the food in my system, if there really was any left.
We later had a bomb ass shower and led to the sitting room, i was washing the dishes when he joined me, put my blouse up and we did it again,
He softened my legs from my laps down my feets, he was so wild i had to bring up excuses to leave his house that night again,
And now, the call was from his office, he said he's visiting me tonight after work.
What do you think i should wear? Blue is his favourite colour, but red on a sexy lady like me turns him up, do you think i should wear it or not?
I fear he doesn't repeat yesterday's today, i can't moan so loud with these good Christian neighbours i have around me sef, i don't want to do what would make me look so much of a bad girl.

Please don't forget to vote and comment.

Your views are important too.🙌💙❤️