~Birthday Suprise~

Soo since no one voted (although I probably saw this coming) I asked my friend to pick a number, one or two! And she chose one... so we're gonna be making or at least try to make a SMUTTY ONE SHOT!! :w: I'll never forgive myself....
                                              Love,
                                      Author-Chan 

POV Midoriya
Today is Kacchan's birthday and I'm really excited! Why you might ask? Well me and my best friend Uraraka are gonna surprise Kacchan with a very 'special gift'... we've been planning this since like what? last month? I don't remember but, I really hope he likes it... "Deku are you sure you have everything hidden well and that you remember the plan?" "For the last time Uraraka-Chan I did and I remember perfectly what to do" I sigh at my friend she's overthinking this more than I do... "Deku-Kun it's not that I don't trust you it's just that this is the first time your gonna do something like 'this' and to me its like seeing my child take his first steps!" Should I react flattered or worried about what she just said "what kind of simile is that!?!?" "It just you're like the last person to ask me for help to do this kinda stuff " (YES KATSUKI AND MIDORIYA ARE DATING AND THEY ARE ADULTS WORKING AS PRO-HEROS) wow I mean she does have a point for I seem like the cinnamon roll and this would be the last thing I would have on my mind as a birthday gift..."I gotta hang up now Kacchan will wake up soon" "good luck Deku-Kun!" I hang up and go to wake up my handsomely beautiful boyfriend "Kacchan~" I cooed he grunted in response "Kacchan it's time to get up... It's your birthday today" I smiled as he turned over and put his hand on my cheek and starts caressing it as I melt into his touch "happy birthday Kacchan now let's go down stairs I made breakfast!" Then I smiled "ok buttercup thanks" I blushed at the name he called me and then he laughed at my reaction. We went down stairs and ate our food it was waffles, sausage, and eggs "this taste pretty good nerd" "thanks Kacchan" I smiled. "So what do you want to do today Kacchan?" I asked "well to be honest, I really just wanna watch movies and cuddle..." he rubs the back of his neck embarrassed of his request "that sounds really nice Kacchan" and I flash a smile towards him which he returns with a genuine smile of his own.

Time skip brought to you by my lazy ass :) (still Deku's point of view)

we were halfway of the third movie of our birthday binge watching and I checked the time It was almost time to put my plan (with the help of Uraraka he planed it) to action "I'll be back Kacchan" I said as I went up stairs to get ready for Kacchan I got out the bunny suit I had stowed away under the bed I then grabbed a black box that I had hid in our walk-in closet then placed the box were Kacchan would see it then I placed the note on the box that said 'for Katsuki~ ♡' I put on the bunny costume on and sent him a text asking for him to come up stairs. Now all I have to do is wait now...

                                                  Here is how the costume looked like if you're wondering ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

⚠️ SMUT AREA     ⚠️     SMUT AHEAD ⚠️           

POV Katsuki
I knew the nerd was up to something but I decided to leave him be, I mean he probably planned it for my birthday but, then I got a text from him asking me to come to our bedroom 'what is this fucker up to?' I thought to myself as I walk up the stairs. As I got up I open the door to our bedroom and I see right before me Deku in a one the most fucking sexiest bunny costume I had ever seen on our bed and a black box that I has my name on it at my nightstand. I can feel my pants tighten by the sight and I lick my lips "so this is what you've been up too hmm?" I ask as I make my way over to him "only for you daddy~" he then puts his ass in the air and shakes it teasingly "fuck" I cursed under my breath "now you've done it" I flip him over, pin him down on the bed, and kiss him the kiss quickly becomes heated as I the bite his bottom lip asking for entrance which he denies too so I slide my hand over to his ass and groped it. He moaned and I took that chance to slide my tongue into his mouth and we start fighting for dominance too which I obviously won and I start to explore his mouth trying to remember the taste of vanilla and cinnamon we then part from the kiss for a breather. I then make my way too his neck and start leaving love bites and hickeys and not to long after I find the sensitive patch of skin that made him a moaning mess "K-kacchan~, A-Ah~" I then attack the spot by bitting, sucking, and licking the patch of skin. When I part from the skin it left a very dark purple bruise. I then untie the tie around his neck and undo the straps that are on his back near his ass to take off the top of the bunny costume. When it was off I litter his body with more love bites and hickeys when I was satisfied I then attack his nipples by sucking and bitting on one the buds while I massage the other one with my hand as I received the lustful sounds my boyfriend was making right under me "A-Ahh~" "O-Oohh~" "K-Kacchan~ Mmmh~". All these noises were making me hornier for the small greenette that was helpless right under me when I feel I have given enough treatment to the bud I then make my way over to the other nipple to give it the same treatment. After a while I was satisfied I then slid of the bottom of his bunny costume and grabbed some lube and lubed up my fingers "alright Deku~ are you ready?" "Y-yes daddy I'm ready" I then stuck one finger in his ass hole "A-Ahh~ Mmmh~"
"You like that slut~?" I then stick another finger in his hole and start doing a scissoring motion "Oooh~ yes d-daddy I-I like it-Ahh~ sooo~ m-much Mmh~"....

POV Midoriya
Kacchan started to finger me and it felt so good I guess I was loose enough cause I felt his fingers leave my hole and I whine at the lost of contact "alright slut get on all fours~" he whispered into my ear and I shuddered as I felt his hot breath near my ear and neck "y-yes daddy" as soon as I did that I said "d-daddy please give me your cock and fill me up p-please daddy" I guess heard me cause as soon as I said that he slammed hard and deep into me and I moaned out of pleasure and pain "A-Ahh! D-daddy that hurt" "I know baby but trust me it'll get better" he then kiss my neck and gives me time to adjust "o-ok I'm r-ready" as soon as I said that he started to thrust into me slowly "O-Ooh f-faster~ harder please daddy~" I pleaded and he went faster and harder and when he did that I felt him strike a certain part that made me scream out in pleasure "heh looks like I found your prostate~" Kacchan tells me and he keeps slamming into me hitting my prostate over and over and over again... it feels like I can melt right under him, my toes curl up from the amount of pleasure I'm receiving "Ngh f-fuck deku you're s-so tight~" he moans and not to long after I can feel a warm fuzzy feeling form in my stomach which I guess means I'm gonna cum... "Aah~, d-daddy I'm g-gonna c-cum Mmh~" "M-me to baby" I cum with a long moan and not long after Kacchan grunts and releases inside me and we flop on the bed exhausted and trying to catch our breath.

Ok smut ends here uwu

POV Third person
Katsuki and Izuku are now on there bed coming down from their sex high then Izuku breaks the silence "h-happy birthday Katsuki, I love you" he then smiles tiredly and Bakugou replies "I love you too Izuku" and he brings his hand up to caress his cheek and Midoriya soon melts into his touch, soon after Bakugou gets up and picks up his boyfriend bridal style and takes him to the bathroom and sets him in the tub "let's get cleaned up ok babe?" Midoriya blushed a not very notable blush unless you're paying close attention and replied "a-alright Kacchan" and with that Bakugou turned on the water setting it at a warm temperature and got in the tub behind Midoriya he grabbed the shampoo bottle and squirted some in his lovers hair and massaged his scalp he then washed it off with the water that was coming from the shower head and did the same to his hair since Midoriya wasn't tall enough to be able to wash his hair, he instead grabbed the body wash and squeezed some on the loofah and washed his boyfriend and then washed himself. They then rinsed themselves and dried up with the towels on the towel bar (I had to search up what that was called and I spent a good thirty minutes doing so :-:) afterwards they got dressed and Midoriya asks "Kacchan are you not gonna open up the box?" Bakugou had honestly forgotten about the black box on his nightstand but was filled with curiosity when he remembered about it "I was actually gonna check it out right now" he replied and made his way over to it, when it was opened inside was a watch that he had been meaning to get for a while now

 They then rinsed themselves and dried up with the towels on the towel bar (I had to search up what that was called and I spent a good thirty minutes doing so :-:) afterwards they got dressed and  Midoriya asks "Kacchan are you not gonna open up t...

here's how it looked like uwu

Bakugou was speechless but smiled at how caring his boyfriend was that he even went out of his way to get him the watch he wanted "do you like it Kacchan? I know that you've been eyeing it for a while and I thought it would be nice if I got it for you since it looked nice and you really seemed to like-" Midoriya was cut off mid-sentence by Bakugou's lips but this kiss wasn't filled with hunger or lust no, it was filled with love. Midoriya then smiled into the kiss and kissed back they break the kiss not long after and Bakugou says "I love you Izuku Midoriya" Midoriya blushes of the use of his full name and smiles "I love you too Katsuki Bakugou" they smile as they hold each other in their arms and stay like that and then go down stairs to finish their binge watching filled with lots of cuddles.

HOLY SHIT I FINISH THIS ONE SHOT AND I DONT EVEN KNOW IF I SHOULD FEEL GUILTY OR PLEASED WITH THE SMUT :w: ... my god I hope you are pleased with this one shot and I'm trying my best to write the next chapter also if you have any ideas for the upcoming chapters I'll gladly take requests qwq

Author-Chan out :3

Word count : 1973 (I feel pleased with this number uwu)