대박 PT. 2

After an hour-long truth or dare session with my perverted class leaving my body weak with red marks trailing down from my neck down to my stomach. Of course the rest of the class had their share of fun playing with my body. Jackson especially, as he tackled me to the floor and attacked my lips filling it with pleasures and wonders. He had the last turn meaning he could've basically done worse to me than the others.

He was on top of me and controlled the limited actions I did.As he carefully sucked my bottom lips leaving a trail of saliva everytime he pulled away. He kissed me as if he was asking something from me. I felt a cold touch as he stuck his hands down my pants feeling for my length as he continued to lick my lips with his warm wet tongue. I moaned his name with my last remaining breath until the school bell finally rang.

Sonsaengnim gave me a hand so I could stand up easily as I have no energy left after being played by millions of byuntae minds. He came closer to my ear until I could feel him breathing down my neck.

"Hey, I haven't gotten a turn and because of that you deserved to be punished"

As I quickly got changed back to my school uniform, he escorted me to the teacher's lounge. I felt uncomfortable at the words he said to me earlier. He unlocked a door that led to a room with a simple desk and a chair in the middle of it. After letting me in he locked the door and let out a loud sigh.

Kris's P.O.V

"Am I in trouble, sonsaengnim"

"Yah! Call me Kris and yes you are in deep shit, Zelo"

I grabbed me roughly by his wrist and carried him so he was seated on the desk.

"Kissed by so many perverted guys, you must feel so turned on"

I slowly unbuttoned his shirt, exposing me to his toned abs. How can he have such an innocent face with a sexy ass body like this. He was emotionless, I could tell he was really confused. I placed my lips on his and with my tongue licking his upper lip he gave me entrance for my thirsty tongue to explore his hot wet cave.

"Yah.. Zelo. You're sweating so much, are you that hot"

"Kris, it's just that you're making me so nervous right now"

"In that case, let me just cool you down", with that i gave him one of my to die for smirks that turned almost everyone on. I saw drops of sweat coming down his cheeks and I sucked them off his cheeks until I could feel a wet substance on the tip of my tongue. I saw his body relax a little, asking me for more.

I stuck my tongue out and gently brushed it on his pink, vulnerable nipple. He moaned at my slightest touch and it made me suck with a bit more force than usual causing him to grab my hair.

"Kreaaaasseeee~"

I loved how he moaned my name so sexily. I slightly bit his nipple causing him to pull at my hair with great shock as I continued to suck it gently.

"Yah! Are you enjoying it that much? Too bad thats it for your punishment"

*End Of School*

Zelo's P.O.V

I saw dad's car drive in front of me as he waited patiently for me to get in the car.

"How was school? Was it ummm..."

"a nice experience, thanks dad"

"Really, did you notice anything different about that school?"

"It was filled with perverted homosexuals, in that case then yes I have noticed"

"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ"

Dad drove the car into the garage when Himchan-hyung was waving at me from the front door.

"DINNER IS READY!!!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

.................BOO!!!......................

Did you miss me.. Yes Kreasee finally got a shot with Zelo.. As well as Jackson 😑😑😑. YAH!! Tell me what I should do for Chaptr. 4. I have brief ideas of Chptr 3. so wait for chptr 3 okay... It is gonna make your (down there) EXPLODE.. THEN FEEL FREE TO SEND ME UR HOSPITAL BILLS. hahahhahaha. nah gimme ideas so i can write abt it in chptr 3 or 4. Whichever u prefer.