It started with a kiss...

Moby and I were getting ready for our show, he was making sure the script was polished and I was making sure the letter had zero flaws. Everything looked good... every thing felt ready. I shifted my head to Moby's massive body.

I asked him "Is everything all set?"

He stared back and replied "Beep boop (yep, everything is ready to go)," he smiled, I like it when he smiles.

The stage was set, the director gave me the signals, and I phased into my persona. The show went on, our topic was 'how does love work?' And I couldn't be more uninterested.
I felt almost guilty because everyone I have ever had a crush on has rejected me, I've failed at romance so many times that after I confess my love I immediately doubt that they would want to date me... and most of the time, I'm right.
But there's one thing that has helped me through out all of my heartbreaks and meltdowns, Moby. Even though he is made of metal, he understands how it feels to be hit in the soft spot. He has surrounded me in support and comfort. He is also is good at cuddling for a robot.
I've gain a small crush on Moby and I am petrified to tell him, I decided after the show I should tell him the truth...
The show ends and Moby begins to pull out his adult cyborg magazine, I notice he's not looking at the girl section, he's looking at the men's. He see's me and immediately shoved the magazine back in his bag.

He blushes "B-beep beep beep (h-huh has nobody ever taught you to mind your business)?" He looks so cute when he blushes

"Moby.. it's not about the magazine, it's about you," I tell him in my deep soothing tone.

Moby's face turned even pinker than before and he went in a cute pose "B-beep boop bop (W-what is it Tim, did I do something wrong)?"

I shook my head "No... it's not bad... unless," I looked Moby up and down, thinking about what he's like in bed "Moby... I can't hold it in anymore... I... I... I... I'm in love with you! You make me so happy and I want you to be my one and only boyfriend... what do you say?" I said in an excited and scared voice.

He stood there silent and shocked. Not a peep from his voice box, I took this a sign to leave, I thought he rejected me. I began to cry as I walked away but, felt a shaking, cold hand grab and intertwine with mine. I turned around and saw Moby in tears, and was whining in happiness.
"Beep beep boop beep (I thought you would never ask Tim, I'm so happy)!" He ran towards me. His face met mine and our lips crashed onto each other. He was a good kisser so I sent the kiss back except more sloppy. He liked that, he grabbed me by the hips and gave me an arousing look. I knew then I finally met my soulmate.