Chapter 14 - Girl's Sleepover

Y/n Pov

School finally ended and I began to walk home. I got a scratch on my knee from playing freeze tag with the boy's.

As I made it home, I saw the girl's from class standing at my front door.

"What's up with people coming up by my house"

"Uh....hey girl's?" I said to them as I waved to them. "Oh hello y/n! We were wondering if your sister would like to join us so we can show her around the town!" Wendy said as her friend's nodded.

"Uh....okay I'll go get her just wait out here" I then ran in the house and began to change.

I put on my black shirt and a bra with pads so it looks like I have boobs. I then put on a light purple skirt with high knee socks which was also black. I put my hair down and brush it a little.

I put on my purple shoes on and then to finish it off I put on my black bear sweater not zipping it up showing off my shirt.

I ran to my mom room and applied some blush. I then ran to my front door and practice my voice.

I then open the door and saw all the girl's. "H-hello..." I said shyly. "Hello! I'm wendy and you are....?"

"Oh! I'm Y/ - I mean {Okay from now on I'm going to put f/n for fake name} I'm f/n!"

"Hello f/n! We wanted to be your friend's and show you around town!" Wendy said with bebe nodding.

"O-oh I would love that thank you so much! I'm tried of being with my brother" I said as I gave a out a long sigh.

Wendy gave me a confused look but shrug it off. I notice and gave her a fake smile. We then left my house and the girl's showed me around.

They showed me the new hot-shots places in town and where to find the cutest clothes. Which I faked my reaction when they put clothes on me.

While I was im the changing room putting on a pink dress with a bow. Wendy walk in and saw me.

"W-get out!" I yelled at her hiding my body with the dress. Wendy look at my knee and saw the scratch.

That's when I became scared and nervous. "What's that?" Wendy ask as she pointed at my knee.

"Oh um my cat scratch me hehe c/n {cat name} " I said laughing nervously trying to play it off.

"Are you sure? That looks like the scratch your brother got playing freeze tag" Wendy said as she began to inspect the scratch.

"N-no! At home I was scratch by my cat since I was putting make-up on her! Either way how did you know my brother has a scratch do you like him or something?!" I ask her.

Her face became red with blush. "W-what! N-no! I don't like y/n!" She then began to rant on how she doesn't like me. I smirk to myself and told her to leave before I tell my brother.

"Ah yes! I got her off my dick! I was scared she might know! Wait does she like me? Is she a lesbian?"

I threw the dress off me and began to change into my clothes. I then saw the girl's talking with each other. "Hehe guy's it's getting late I should head home my mom is probably worrying sick about me"

I then began to head out the store with my shopping bags. "Wait!" Bebe said as she grab my hand. "Eh? What?" I said.

"You can't go we're going to have a girl sleepover at my house" Bebe said as she drag me over by the girl's.

"I can't go I haven't told my dad yet!"

"Nonsense we already told him!"

"B-but I didn't bring my pajamas"

"You can borrow mines!"

I then gave up and head with them to bebe house.

ΩθΩθΩθΩθΩθΩθΩθΩθΩθΩ
[Time Skip]

As we enter Bebe's house her mom greeted is with hello. I then felt a vibrate in my sweater pocket. I check and it was my mother.

I open the text and saw this.

Mother: Where the Fuck are you?! You need clean your room!

Me: Help!

Mother: Why? Where are you?

Me: At a girl's house we're having a sleep over !!!

Mother: No way! Are you fucking with me?

Me: sent photo

Mother: Yay! You have friends who are girl's! You can stay there!

Me: What about my room?

Mother: Don't worry I'll clean it up go have fun!

Mother left the chat.

I then turn off my phone and shoved it in my pocket. "Okay gather around girl's we're going to rank the cutest boy in class!" Red said as she pulled out a pen and paper.

"Agh are they going to talk about my friends and me! Oh well I knew this day was going to happen...."

"Um Red?" I said in my high pitch voice. "Yes F/n?" She answered back. "I-I don't know how the other boys in your class looks like"

"Don't worry we all took pictures of the boy's!" Red said as she pulled her phone out showing a picture of token. Then the other girls did the same with different pictures of the boys.

"Ah fuck"

"Well okay lets go cutest to ugliest!" Red then began to write down numbers.

"Um Bebe do you have the pajamas you promised me?" I ask her "oh yeah here!" She then handed me a princess gown. With wings on the back of the gown she then handed me a crown as well which was made from plush.

"O-oh thank you I shall now change" I then head to the bathroom with all of my things.

I open the door and sat down on the toilet. "Phew okay now how am I going to escape from here?!"

{ Well that's enough of that also thank you guy's so much for hitting 1K it means so much to me! Also thank you cousin for helping me with this story}