P1:What's wrong komi?

Komi has been friends with Tadano for over a year now,she has made more friends,but there's something on her mind she can't get rid off.Komi likes Tadano.

It was a normal day,like any other Komi woke up as usual and turned her alarm off,she was blushing dark,she had just had a dream of her and tadano walking home holding hands,Komi was super embarrassed about it,either way she went downstairs,ate,said goodbye,and went off with her day.

When she made it to school she met with tadano in the classroom,they wake up early,so they can chat in  class before anyone else is came,Komi was still blushing."You alright Komi?You seem off."Asked Tadano.Komi just nodded.

on the other hand,Tadano has always loved Komi,he loved everything about her and was pretty sure he was inlove with her,he just didn't know how to tell her...

At this time Komi started speaking to Tadano more,so they could have a longer conversation,Komi was finally brave and asked tadano "Tadano...I-Is there anyone,Y-you l-like in t-this s-s-school..?"Komi was hardcore blushing.

Tadano didn't know how to respond to this he just answered with "U-Umm,i-i guess i d-do..." Komi was shocked,maybe he liked her back,since they did hang out more."W-Who..Is she.Or him..?"Komi replied,red as a tomato.

Tadano also didn't know how to react so he just said what was in his mind "W-well.Shes a beautiful girl,she's like a pretty picture,no matter what she's doing.To be honest,she's the most beautiful person i've ever seen.Her skin is porcelain,her hair is silky,her large eyes are almond shaped.And she smells really good.."A few seconds of silence occurs,Tadano thought he had just messed up and apologizes "A-ah.I'm so s-sorry K-Komi,I-I-i just said w-what p-popped in m-my-my head."Komi blushes at how cute Tadano is,she says it's alright,that it wasn't a problem,they both stand in awkward silence,until the bells rings and the class starts.

"Komi blushes at how cute Tadano is,she says it's alright,that it wasn't a problem,they both stand in awkward silence,until the bells rings and the class starts