1) Happy New Year!

I was supposed to write and publish this about... Three months ago, but I got caught up on my other Percico fanfictions so here I am now! Happy late by three months new years guys!

I'm going to apologize beforehand on Will's personality because I don't really know how to make him act. So I kind of made it up? Sorry if Will bothers you in this one-shot.

Spoilers from The Blood of Olympus in case some of you haven't read the book yet.

...

Nico di Angelo

"Nico!"

My Stygian Iron sword pierced cleanly through the straw, armored dummy as I sighed exasperatedly. What did the boy want now?

I withdrew my sword from the dummy when I heard rapid footsteps from behind approach me. I sheathed my midnight black sword and whirled around, wiping the perspiration that resided on my forehead with the back of my hand.

It was the coldest of seasons at the moment: Winter. A slight breeze ran throughout the camp, chilling everyone as much as a few shivers while light snow littered the floor. However, it wasn't cold enough to be wearing three layers of jackets. Of course, the weather around Camp Half-Blood was modified so that the weather always seemed to fit everyone's desires. It was absolutely wonderful. People got the chance to experience snow without freezing to death, and everyone got to experience a nice, warm summer where no one was drenched with sweat.

My black, leather Aviator jacket still adorned me though. Tattered, dark jeans covered my legs, and a midnight shirt hung around my torso. Silver chains dangled from my side which matched with the silver skull ring on my index finger. I glanced down at my shaded high tops. They were blanketed with snow, but at least it wasn't six feet of snow like outside of the camp's borders.

I scanned the arena until my eyes landed on a certain idiot whose grin stretched all the way to his sea green eyes that were filled with joy. His white teeth matched the snow that rained around us, and his black hair seemed to flow in the wind like some kind of supermodel. His orange Camp Half-Blood T-shirt clung very nicely to his muscled body, and blue jeans adorned his legs. He was running barefoot which puzzled me and made me narrow my eyes at him, but he didn't seem to notice my quizzical stare as his footsteps slowed until he finally stopped in front of me. His breathing was a tad bit ragged, but he still had that goofy grin plastered to his handsome face.

I rolled my eyes, leaning my weight on one leg. My gaze roamed his body (no I was not checking him out, and I will never admit it)until it stopped at his stunning, hypnotizing eyes.

"What do you want?" I questioned tiredly, getting straight to the point instead of beating around the bush.

"Do you know what day it is today?" Percy asked excitedly, bouncing like a dog whose owner just returned home. Percy was visiting Camp Half-Blood for about a week or two. His school had recently released the students to enjoy Christmas with their families. For a few days, Percy celebrated Christmas with Sally and Paul. For New Year's, Percy came to the conclusion of celebrating it at Camp Half-Blood.

I arched an eyebrow. "What day is it today?" I thought for a few moments, contemplating the month and day. "Isn't today the second to last day of December?"

Percy's expression brightened. "Hell yeah it is!" He grasped my hand, making me slightly jump in surprise.

My cheeks glowed a bright red. I lowered my head, masking my flustered expression with my long bangs. A warm hand reached out to caress my cheek. I would've basked in its warmth until the hand suddenly jerked my head upwards until my gaze found the most unbelievable, oblivious, stupidest human I have ever met. How did I even end up falling in love with this courageous, brave, good-looking, strong--Okay, maybe that's why I loved him. Hey, that wasn't the point at the moment though.