-29

Cheryl's POV

The morning sun blinded me as it shone through the curtains and into the room. I rolled over to face Toni and wake her up but as I rolled over I noticed she wasn't there.

"T.T?" I asked as I felt around in my bed for her. I heard noise in the bathroom and looked towards it, the first thought that came to mind was,

Oh god not again, please god not again

"In here baby" Toni said and I sighed in relief at her response. I get up and follow her voice into the bathroom.

I see Toni standing in front of the mirror doing her hair up, I go and wrap my arms around her waist from behind, placing my chin on her shoulder.

She drops her arms from her braids to hold my hands on her stomach. I kiss up her neck to her cheek and she giggles when I start nibbling her cheek lightly.

"You're a nut" She laughs, turning around in my arms and cupping my face. "My nut" She places a kiss on my lips and then walks away to apply her makeup for the day.

I watch as she walks away and bite my lip when she looks back and catches me staring. I follow after her and offer to do her makeup for her.

"You should let me do your makeup" I say casually as I pick up a brush and blow on it. She raises her eyebrows and looks at me weirdly.

"Okay, but I get to do yours" She says casually back, smirking.

"Erm, okay" I say unsure if I should actually let her do this. She starts clapping her hands together.

She sits facing me so I can apply her makeup and when I'm done she does mine.
• • •
Toni doesn't know this but when I was doing her makeup I came across the ring that she proposed to me with, it was easy to get it in my pocket without her knowing because she had her eyes closed.

I get off the bed and head down the hall towards the boys' rooms.

"Where are you going, babe?" Toni asks as I open the door.

"I'm just going to see Sweetpea, I have to ask him something" I say.

"Okay, be quick, I already miss you" Toni said as she laid back down on the bed. I giggled and walked down the hall.

I knocked on Sweetpea's door and walked in.

"Hey, Cher, are you okay?" He asked, looking at my fiddling hands.

"Yeah, oh more than, I just wanted your help with something" I say, smiling.

He nods and pats the empty space on his bed. I walk over and sit down.

As I was about to start talking, Fangs walked in the room.

"Oh good, Fangs come sit, I need to ask you both this" I say as he continues walking towards the bed.

He sits on the side of the bed and waits for me to begin.

I hold my hand out and show them the ring.

"I found Toni's ring while I was doing her makeup and I slipped it in my pocket while she had her eyes closed" I began, looking between the boys.

"I want to propose to her, properly this time and I don't want anything to ruin it, and you two are going to help" I say, confidently smiling.

"Yes of course we'll help, Cheryl" Sweetpea said getting excited.

"Okay so I want to do it at Sweetwater River, right where I fell through the ice-" I got cut off by Toni knocking at the door and it opening.

"Cher, are you done yet, I'm lonely" Toni says, walking over and hugging me over my shoulders.

Before she could get over to me though, Sweetpea snatched the ring out of my hands so Toni wouldn't see it.

"Soon baby, I just want to talk to the boys about something" I say, leaning up to kiss her, "Now get" I say, slapping her ass and gigging as she walks off. She looks back at me smirking and that makes me blush.

"Why Sweetwater, Cher?" Sweetpea asks.

"And why do you want to do it where you fell through the ice?" Fangs asked.

"Because I want Toni to be reminded that she is the reason I'm still here, if she wasn't there at the river that day I wouldn't be here and I want her to know that I'm so grateful that she was there and that she saved me" I say, tears brimming in my eyes.

"Okay, Cher, we'll help you" Fangs says.

Sweetpea pulls me in for a hug and wipes my tears.

"Why are you crying?" He asks.

"Because I'm just so grateful that Toni saved me and I love her" I say. Sweetpea hugs me tighter as Fangs pats my back.

I pull away from the hug and get off the bed, I grab both the boys' hands and thank them.

"Thank you, both of you" I say, smiling.

"No problem, Cher" Fangs said, taking his hand from mine.

"Anytime, Cher" Sweetpea says, squeezing my hand for reassurance. I smile as I walk over and peck both boys on the cheek and take the ring from Sweetpea before leaving. 

I walk out into the hall and back to my room. As I open the door I see Toni, laying on the bed on her stomach, facing the door. She shoots up as soon as she sees me and runs to me, wrapping me in a tight hug. 

"I seriously wasn't even gone that long" I giggle, hugging her back. She's so fucking cute. 

"I know but I missed you and it was so boring, I ended up just texting Betty" She says, nuzzling her head into the crook of my neck. I giggle again at how cute she is.

"Also we're having lunch with B and V soon" She says, leaning up to peck my lips.

"Oh my god, we haven't seen them in a hot minute" I say, running my hands up and down her sides.

"I know, so quick go get ready, I'll let the boys know we're going out" She says going to walk away. I grab her wrist pulling her back into me. She stares at me, waiting for an explanation.

"I love you" I smirk, pecking her lips three times before walking off to get ready.

"Nerd" She calls out from the door shaking her head.

"Dork" I giggle back as I take my shirt off to change it. She doesn't say anything back, instead I hear footsteps approaching. I turn around and she engulfs me in a tight hug.

"What did you call me?" She smirks, looking up at me.

"A d-dork" I swallow hard. She continues smirking as she pulls back from me.

Leaving her left hand planted on my lower back, she drags her right index finger from the underwire hem of my bra down to the waistline of my pants. I gulp as she pulls on the hem and just as I think she's about to do... something, she pulls away, making me whimper.

"Aw, I'm sorry, baby but we don't have time" She pouts. I pout back and she sighs, 

"Okay here, will this do for now?" She asks as she leans down to place featherlight kisses over the tops of my breasts. She smirks up at me again and then pulls away. I look at her trying to figure out what she's about to do. 

She giggles and walks off, turning back to look at me twice before stopping at the doorframe. 

"You might want to put a shirt on" She smirks, looking back. I'm frozen in place just staring into oblivion at what just happened. 

Shaking my head and laughing lightly, I pull a fancy red top on and leave the room.  

A/n: Sorry this took so long to get out. I hope you liked it and I will get another chapter out soon. Also these next few chapters will be the last ones of this book.