The Future Of My Books

So I know only 24 people will read this...wait...24! I have 24 followers! That's more then I ever have had!

Well back on subject of my books. I want to talk about what will happen to them.

Silver Lace: so this is hard. When I started it I thought I had it planned out but then I got writers block and I got too busy. I will continue it someday but right now I think I can just wait on it.

Brave And Loyal: so that was my first book I published and it was just a preview of what I was going to write but then after I started writing Forever Dusk and stuff like that I kind of forgot about it.

Wild Rescuers (Stacy × Reader): so I really want to continue this, mostly because it's my first Reader × Person! But it might take awhile because one, the books were stolen by my friend and I have to wait for her to give them back. Two, I want to wait for the 3rd and final book to come out because I have an idea for Y/N, but I want to wait to see what comes of Stacy so I can see if I'll change my mind or I have to change so it can fit into the story, mostly because I don't want to shake the story up too much.
                         (PIPEY!!)

Forever Dusk: Of course I'm continuing this! I love it and I love writing it! I already have the story planned out and I really want to see it continue

So that was that and I hope you can forgive me for being so busy, and I feel pressured to make more chapter but I decided to cut it down to every Saturday.