Chapter 1: The Naga

I walked into the hotel Jake sended me the address to go to. I walk inside and I see a door on the right that said 'Office' and on the left 'Employs Only'
I walk into the office to see Jake "Hi Jack im here." I said Jack looked up from the papers he was reading "(Y/N)! Your here...FINALLY!" He said almost yelling "Anyways Explain why this place is so 'weird' it looks normal to me" "Well.....This place is for mythical creatures! You know ever since the axedent in the woods they now monsters and stuff so me and some other friends made a hotel for them-" " AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME!" " I thought you didn't believe in that" I went silent and did the 'are you serious' face " Said who" Jack the went silent and did the ' Im a idiot' face "oof well anyways I need your help so wanna do it" "Sure It might be fun" "Good because your gonna move in" We both went silent " JAKE I DIDN'T PACK MY STUFF ITS A 5 HOUR DIVE" I yelled well more like complained "Thats why I got my friends to break into your house and get your stuff its all in room 567" he said trying to make him sound smart "Jack you could of jest asked to go in my house" "Im really a idiot anyways you will be next door to the Naga try not to piss him off" Jack said while giving me my room keys "you'll start tomorrow" "you sound smart actually for once" "thanks (y/n)"

*Time skip because Im lazy T>T*

I went to my room and when I was about to open the door I felt a tail on my leg I look down to see a big snake tail on me "Hi!" Said the person- Well Naga behind me "Oh hi can you get off me please" I said turning my head to look at him "Oh sorry I just want to get ypur attention to introduce myself" He said smiling at me "Ok, well Im (y/n)" "Im Nate" he said getting is tail off me "Well I should get going" I said opening my door to my room "Ok bye (y/n)" Nate said slithering away

He seems nice

A.N: sorry its short

(art does not belong to)