"Curiosity killed the cat"
"Well, yeah it did, but some hoe made me promise things." i sassyly said while looking at him.

"Haechan? What did you tell her exactly?" Taeil asked.

"Huh? Well i never told her why i moved in and she also doesn't know for the... other stuff, if you get what i'm saying, so today she asked me why i moved but i told her i'm forbbiden from telling her and that a certain someone is forbbiding me. I also told her that when she meets my *fake cough* friends today, she's gonna find out some 'stuff' so i made her promise me she won't get mad and freak out. Sooo yeah that is what i told her. " they all nodded in agreement and looked at each other. Taeyong stepped closer to me and Doyoung.

"So, Yeeun, welcome to your new home." he said with a soft smile "What?!" i almost yelled "Don't worry, you will get used to the dreamies and WayV constantly screaming around." he tried to reassure me but it didn't really work out.

So basically i'm gonna live with 21 boys? Good looking boys may i add. "Wait, why do i have to live here?" i looked at him and his gaze stopped on Haechan behind me, so i followed his gaze "Hey, what's with that look?" Haechan asked. "Tell her" he firmly said

"No, you tell her, you're the leader... not me or anyone else " his voice kind of cracked at the end as his eyes fell on a certain memeber behind Taeyong. Jaehyun? The room suddenly became silent and everyone looked down while Haechan left to his room and slamed the door shut." What happened? Should i go after him?" i asked looking at the taller boy. "No, i deserve this." i tilted my head to the side showing a questioned look.

"Ugh, i'll go." Mark said and runned upstairs to Haechan's room.

"Yeeun, come with me" Kun said leading me upstairs to one of the rooms that was next to Chenle and Taeyong's rooms and opened the door "This is your room, make yourself feel at home as much as you want. If you need anything ask me, because Taeyong won't really be able to help now." then when he was about to leave i stopped him "Hey... Uh, Kun, right?" he nodded "What happened just now?" he sighed and gestured me to go in the room and close the door, so i did. Then we sitted on the bed. "I'm not sure if i should be telling you this, but i will anyway. So starting from the beggining keep in mind Jaehyun and Haechan are really close." i nodded then he continued "as you know we have a leader - Taeyong - that leads us and helps with everything so we all really respect him, but it wasn't always like that." i was confused but still nodded "we had to choose our leader aaand that's when some things happened..."

Flashback

All the memebers were gathered in the living room, some still unsure as to why they are here and some chiller than ever.

"So how do we do this?" Doyoung asked. "I don't know maybe we just write our suggestion on a piece of paper and then count?" Jeno suggested and everyone nodded.

"Hey, before that" Ten started "is there anyone who 'for sure' doesn't want to be the leader, so we don't vote for him?" everyone looked at each other and a lot of hands were raised. Jisung, Chenle, Xiajun, Yangyang, Winwin, Renjun, Jungwoo, Haechan and Lucas raised their hands which leaves them with Taeyong, Taeil, Ten, Jaehyun, Jaemin, Jeno, Mark, Yuta, Johnny, Hendery, Kun and Doyoung to vote for.

30 minutes later everyone was done with their choice and Renjun started reading the votes one by one, at the end Jaehyun and Taeyong tied up. The two glared at each other while everyone was just watching and thinking about how to sort this out.

"Okayyy, what do we do now?" Renjun asked. "Fight to death?" Haechan said and everyone glared at him. At this point Jaehyun and Taeyong were on the verge of throwing fists at each others faces.

"Okay, why don't we just talk this trough like the mature people we are not?" Kun suggested but Doyoung stepped in "Talking will lead us nowhere." and the rest nodded. "Vote again?" Jaemin said "Deffinetly no, we're out of paper." Taeil said.

"Ok i got an idea." Yuta exclaimed "Everyone who votes for Jaehyun raise your haaand!"

"Yuta, no." Taeyong scolded and Yuta pouted.

"Let's have them both say why they are more capable of being the leader and then we decide" Johnny suggested.

"Yeah, i agree"
"Me too"
"Let's do it then"
Everyone agreed and first was Taeyong

"Since i'm not the oldest here i won't need the biggest respect from the older than me, but at the same time i would aprecciate it if i did get a little bit of respect from them. I promise to lead you all well, raise the youngest and train them as well with all of your help of course. I also promise to never hurt any of you in any aspects, even tho I tend to be harsh and direct sometimes, i'm usually not like that and i hope we'll get along well and go trough everything together." Taeyong then nodded and the rest clapped exept Jaehyun and Haechan.

Then Jaehyun stepped a little closer to everyone.

"So hello, respect and your trust is something i would have to gain as time goes by, but i'm sure at one point we won't need it because we're gonna move and think like one person. As to the younger ones here i would like to say sorry for being here at such young age but i promise to help you see the world in it's better way as you grow older.
Training is something i cherish a lot so if we want to actually suceed we have to train, a lot sometimes. Also i know that some of you are still not the best in Korean so with the help of everyone you'll understand it better than ever and won't have any problems. So that's all i have to say.
Thank you" he bowed as well and a round of aplause followed.

Taeyong felt scared because Jaehyun's words felt better than his.
At the same time Jaehyun felt proud of himself and had no worries.

The room was filed with whishpers from the boys discussing who to choose. Then Doyoung came forward "So we have choosen...

Jaehyun"