A Peculiar Meeting, Emma's Heathens

(DISCLAIMER: The Following Is A Non Profit Fan Based Story Jojos Bizarre Adventure is property of Hirohiko Araki, David Productions, Tokyo MX, Warner Bros. Entertainment and Viz Media. Please support the official release)

Chapter 1:

"He's An Idiot" Emma thought to herself as she watched her brother jump a fence "Your Gonna Hurt Yourself" but it was no use once Jeremiah had his mind set on something nothing anyone could ever do to get his mind of it.

"Lighten Up Sis im just having a little fun!" Jeremiah signaled for Emma to join him but instead she stayed firmly in her spot "We're gonna be late for school stop messing around" Emma then stopped wasting her time and left Jeremiah by himself "suit yourself but wait till mom finds out you've been skipping school!" and with that Emma left.

"What a prefect" Jeremiah thought to himself Emma was always snitching on everything he did to their mother Jeremiah thought when he turned 16 Emma would start treating him with respect but all that happened was that Emma Was putting more pressure on him to be perfect.

Emma was always the popular one at school. She Had Friends, Money and popularity while Jeremiah was always left in her shadow. She wouldn't ever talk to Jeremiah at all until they got home and even then Emma would stay up in her room talking with friends or bringing boys there. Emma always made sure that she ignored Jeremiah everywhere they went if they were with her friends Jeremiah would then just ditch them.

Jeremiah had now found himself in the woods by the end of town he always liked areas like this which helped him clear his mind and be alone he wasn't good with friends or relationships he just needed himself in life only However today all of that would change.

As Jeremiah made his way through the woods he heard a branch break he then heard footsteps as if someone was running. Thinking quick on his feet he ran the opposite direction he was already in trouble with emma he didn't need this aswell! He then felt something tug on his leg and in a split second he wenr face first into the ground.

As he woke up he found a girl holding a knife to his throat she was blonde and extremely beautiful however Jeremiah acted fast and used his stand (or what he could barely manifest) and grabbed the girls arm forcing the knife away from him and towards her. The girl then quickly threw the knife away and stood back in shook which let Jeremiah take a closer look at her. She wasn't just beautiful she was gorgeous her eyes were a light shade of blue and her hair reached down to her waist. Jeremiah then noticed her torn clothes and the bruises she had on her arms he wanted to know more but before he could say anything the girl spoke 1st

"Your a stand user aren't you?" Jeremiah stood back the only stand users he knew were him, Emma and their dad. He had never encountered another stand user before although Jeremiah wouldn't necessarily call himself a proper stand user. Apparently to Emma he couldn't manifest his stand properly because of his will to never fight so all he was able to do was manifest an arm here and there however Emma's stand was a totally different question

 Apparently to Emma he couldn't manifest his stand properly because of his will to never fight so all he was able to do was manifest an arm here and there however Emma's stand was a totally different question

Emma called her stand Heathens. She spent her whole life practicing and fully manifesting it until she was a master at using it. Heathens ability was super speed and the usage of phasing through objects however physically its apparently weak according to Emma

"Um Yeah Im A Stand User What About you? The girl just shook her head and laughed "I wish i had one for a long time I've had the ability to see stands but i could never use one myself my dad says Its something to do with my mind and how its weak and crap but i dont really care" Jeremiah then gave a small chuckle "its funny cause my stand hasnt manifested properly aswell"

"But Hey at least you have a stand"

"Yeah guess i got lucky"

"Im Danielle By The Way"

"Im Jeremiah"

Jeremiah then shot a look if concern about the bruises on her arms but didn't want to say anything "hey i haven't seen you in school before are you new" "yep! Just moved here just me and my dad" Danielle then noticed Jeremiah staring at her arms and then quickly covered them "oh um im 17 By the way"

"Im 16"

"I Could Tell Jeremiah!"

Jeremiah then checked his phone "holy shit! I've already missed 1st period! I need to get to school" Jeremiah then proceeded to go but Danielle then grabbed his arm "hey Jeremiah do You wanna come by my house after your done at school?"

Jeremiah Shot her a big smile "Sure! just give me the address" Danielle then wrote her address in Jeremiahs Note Book

"Well I Gotta Get to class see ya Danielle!"

"Yeah I'll see you soon"

As Jeremiah ran to school he thought about Danielle's Bruises and her torn clothes however these are answers he could get later

But know he needed to get to his Biology Lesson!