The Brando Mansion, Secret Of The Arrow

(DISCLAIMER: The Following is A Non Profit Fan Based Story Jojos Bizarre Adventure is property of Hirohiko Araki, David Productions, Tokyo MX, Warner Bros. Entertainment and Viz Media. Please support the official release)

Chapter 2:

School was never easy for Jeremiah he wasn't dumb but he wasn't the next einstein he knew who to stay away from in the halls as he never wanted to cause any trouble. Even then he still found himself getting pushed in the halls or getting his books dropped.

Today was worse due to Jeremiah missing his 1st peroid he was forced to stay behind at recess and luch he couldn't even imagine what his mother would say about the whole situation. As he started to walk back home he realised he promised Danielle he would go to see her afterwards. He immediately checked his notebook and found that address then quickly changed his course.

"Where are you going?" He turned around and saw Emma calling for him "I'm Just... Going To A Friends House"

"Seriously mom's gonna kill you if you dont get home"

"I'll Be Fine"

"No your too irresponsible to be trusted now come on we're going home!"

Jeremiah merely ignored Emma and continued on his way to Danielle's house. Emma then looked away in disgust "whatever dont come crying to me when mom punishes you!"

It took 30 Minutes to get to Danielle's House when Jeremiah got there he was greeted with a sturdy looking mansion which looked worn down and used "it was probably owned by someone else before" Jeremiah Thought to himself. He couldn't see any cars out on the driveway so Danielle's Dad Probably Wasn't Home. Jeremiah then proceeded to knock on the door however Danielle was already behind him "I knew you'd come!" Danielle gave Jeremiah a quick push however Jeremiah grabbed Danielle's Arm Pulling her onto him before they knew it the 2 teens were on top of each other on the floor

"S.. Sorry Danielle its just that when you pushed me i just instinctively grabbed on please dont get the wrong idea!" While Jeremiah begged Danielle merely stared into his eyes as she was on top she looked at his lips "What would it be like to kiss them?" Danielle thought to herself every nerve in her body said go for it but alas she restrained herself from kissing him and got off of him

"Sorry for scaring you i just wanted to have some fun Jeremiah"

"Thats alright! Just let someone know when your gonna push them next time!"

Danielle chuckled to herself "I'll keep that in mind! Come inside"

Danielle then opened the door for Jeremiah and she led him inside. Her house. Her house was huge on the inside and had a Victorian era feel to it. "How much did it cost you guys?"
"Eh it wasn't a problem for my dad its like a reflex for him to buy stuff like this"

Danielle then stopped in her tracks "hang on i know what i wanted to show you follow me!" Danielle then led Jeremiah upstairs. She then led him into a bedroom judging by how fancy it is Jeremiah pressumed that it was her dads room. "Come here Jeremiah i wanna show you something cool"

Danielle then opens up a cupboard and takes out a bow an arrow

"What is it?"

"My dad calls it the stand arrow apparently its what gave his ancestor a stand"

"What was his ancestor called?"

"Diego Brando"

Jeremiah thought to himself "Brando I've heard that name before" he then took the arrow from its case "if this thing gives you a stand how come you haven't used it?"

"Believe me i have!" Danielle then proceeded to lift up her shirt showing a stab wound on her stomach "on my 12th birthday my dad shot me with the arrow however it lost its power over the years and it didn't work on me"

Jeremiah then took a closer look at the tip of the arrow "i think i have a version of this at home actually"

"R.. really thats amazing!"

"Why?"

"That means i have another chance at getting a stand!"

"But what if it doesn't work Danielle our arrow is pretty old aswell"

Danielle then had a long think to herself "yeah your probably right i can't risk it again come on lets do something downstairs"

As Danielle and Jeremiah made their way downstairs they heard the front door open "oh shit thats my dad!"

A tall man then appeared through the hallway he towered over both Jeremiah and Danielle

"Uh...um hello sir my name is my name is Jeremiah Joestar"

As Jeremiah held out his hand Danielle thought to herself "Joestar why have i heard that name before?"
However before she could resume her thoughts her dad slapped Jeremiah's hand out of the way

"Leave now"

"Dad thats rude Jeremiah's a nice guy"

"And i want him to leave!"

As danielle prepared to open her mouth again Jeremiah stopped her from talking "it's alright Danielle I'll see you tomorrow!" And with that Jeremiah left the building

But Danielle's Dad wasn't done with her "how dare you invite a boy into the house and whats more hes a Joestar!"

"Dad i like Jeremiah he's a really cool guy and hes super nice!"

However all Danielle Received was a Slap from her Father

"You will not see that filthy Joestar ever again!"

"You can't control me and who cares if he's a Joestar?"

"You wouldn't understand"

"What Can't i Understand!?"

"His Family is the reason our family is cursed his ancestor killed Ours Diego Brando!"