Paramore Dreams 10-27-14(#2)

... what i can remember is that i was walking down the street with something in my hand, idk what, it think its a blanket and notebook in a bag. it seems like i was in a busy city place, like new York or something. Its late afternoon;cloudy gray sky not too bright , I am walking on the sidewalk and among the traffic I see a car drive by that looks like Hayley, Jeremy and Taylor peeking out the sunroof. I'm like oooh shit, but the car passes by pretty fast in traffic. I am kinda disappointed but I go on with my business and proceed to cross the intersection. However as soon as I'm crossing the intersection, I see what looks like Hayley and two other people that I dont recognize. I get closer as fast as I can hoping it really is Jeremy, Taylor and Hayley.

I get close enough where I see Hayley and yell "hey Hayley!" and run up to her. I reach her and for some reason, I awkwardly do a one 180 and yell " Jeremy, Taylor " to try not to seem like I completely ignored them and am a Hayley fanboy or douche,... but i realize i do anyway and that they're not there haha. Luckily, Hayley seems to have just finished taking a picture with a girl and sees me. She looks right at me, puts her arm around me and smiles, "hey!" I'm soooo happy at this point and don't know what to do. She says" you can go ahead and take a selfie", so i reach in my pocket for my phone and try desperately to get the camera on.

My phone is being a bitch so it closes out the app twice and I'm like ugggghh. I realize she is on her way somewhere so I tell her its alright to keep walking. I think fast and say, "hey do u want to go out for a burger?", and shes like, "idk once i have one i cant stop myself." I notice the girl and other two guys shes with and say, "Come on, itll be on me, what do you say?" Shes like," aww, you don't have to that, but we're actually on our way to a diner so you can come along if you want."My heart is soooo ecstatic at this point and I'm like "ok." She asks me if I still want the picture and I'm like,"no, its ok, I've already taken a pic with you before, it's no big deal." I'm so focused on what's coming next that I don't give two shits about the photo.

She still has her arm around me, which feels awesome and we actually reach the place she's going to in what feels like seconds. We get to a storefront and I still have a bag of god knows what in it. I quickly open the door and let everyone in, and I start realizing the other two guys aren't Jeremy and Taylor and I almost recognize one of the guys... I think. we walk inside the place and it's pretty dinky and almost rundown looking . White walls covered in semi pink and white light. We pass some patrons and reach a counter where Hayley speaks to someone and says she wants to go to the diner part but couldn't find the back entrance, so if it was alright that she came through this side. The person nods yes and walks us through what looks like a meat freezer curtain and the other side has a bunch of tables and diner seats. We see a table at the end left corner, I go ahead and rush to move some chairs from the nearby table to accomodate all of us better. The place doesn't feel big but I dont really look around , I'm just soooo excited and trying my best to be nice to them.

The guys are ready to sit and in a split second i sit down and hope that the other girl that follwed us doesn't sit next to me or across from me. I sit in the corner and luckily Hayley sits across. The girl sits to the left of Hayley ; the guy I think I recognized with a dark blue puffer jacket, sits to the left of me and the third sits in the chair to the side of the table. I notice Hayley looks really small and she really has trouble looking over the high table. She is ducking her head under the table jokingly waiting for others to notice. I duck mine too and say "Hayley you're so short" and start laughing. She starts laughing too and then does the face she made in the picture she posted on twitter where her eyes are huge. We both start cracking up.

After we laugh I start playing around with the bag I have and it seems like its a book or notepad of somekind. I try moving it around to not take up space but I cant find a place for it. I put it on the seat, the table, I start thinking that I dont wanna seem fidgety so i just leave it on the table.

The guy next to me finishes his side conversation and I ask him if his name is Mike Styra, he says "huh I never had anyone pronounce my last name like that." and im like "huh?" , and he's like," my last name is shikakumaranu, its a Japanese name." I then think I realize his joke and start laughing, though he really doesn't look Japanese but if I tried, I guess I could see it. He had goldish brown curly hair, tan skin and looked more italin than Japanese face wise. I then say "ohh, sorry, you look alot like this person I know called mike styra." He says ;"its okay, my last name actually comes from a long line of japanese fighting clans." His friend then chimes in like "yeah, its pretty friggin old", and laughs, and then the girl next to Hayley starts saying some shit sounding very technical and stuff. In my head I'm just like, "ohhhh nooo, not this shit, shes gonna have input for everything, and wont stop talking.

She reminds me of this other girl in my psychology class, especially her voice." Everyone is listening intently so I oblige and figure its the least I can do. No one really seems bothered by what the girl is talking about, which is some stuff about clans and dynastic rule. It's not too bad to listen to and she actually keeps it pretty short and looks embarrassed by the time she's done. At this point the guy next to me starts talking again and then boop I wake up.