a video

You woke up in a hospital bed. A bright light shines into your eyes so with your sore throat you mumble out "mmm too bright". Apparently someone heard you and rushed next to your bed "oh god baby your awake" a man says he's a good looking man, very handsome. What you first notice are his pair of worried but beautiful pair of green eyes "are you ok do you need anything" the handsome man says. "Shiny light too bright" is all you say before a coughing fit starts. You try to tell him to turn the lights down but you were unable to squeeze in the words through the coughs. "oh geez" he gives you a glass of water from a table and then turns the brightness down." w-wha-what what happened" you hear as you look to the left of the handsome stranger, you see a girl she looks alot like the stranger but instead of straight brown hair she has curly blonde hair, maybe it was his child ."mum are you ok" mum??? I have a child? I took a better look at her, she also kinda looked like me but she also looked beaten up. Huh!?!?!? why is she suddenly snapping her fingers at you "mum mum can you hear this" she kept on snapping her fingers infront of you until the man put her fingers away and suddenly said "Nic give your mother some space" but the girl who turns out to be named Nic answered with "but dad mum was beaten up bad, we gotta find out his symptoms" you're so confused on what's happening that the only thing you can say is one word "mum????. After that one word,that one single word, the whole room fell silent "Benji" the man looked defeated through all this happening, you forgot to remember your name. 'Wait what's my name' you start to panic inside so you ask "Benji?? Is that my name??". It was silent until Nic said with a shaky voice "oh god, mum" she seems so sad. "Mommy?" You hear another voice but this time you see a little boy with brown hair, but when you take a closer look you see your eyes "Nic, dad is mom ok?". He takes a step closer and you take an even closer look, he even looks like you, "Jace" Nic says pity lining her voice."Benji" the man suddenly pipes up "I think you should watch this" he hands you a computer on it is a video, you press on.

"Damn is this thing on" are the first words you hear from what looks like Nic "the red light's blinking so it's probably on" she seems confused."Ok if you're watching this video then you found my computer *sigh*" she pauses. You look in the background it's dark and looks green, you deduce from the colour that she's using night vision and you see that she's in a cell. And when you look more you see a 2 bodies passed out,"look if your watching this you're probably IMF looking through my computer to see what happened to the three corpses *deep inhale* and most importantly why a 14 year old and a 10 year old are in a dingy cell with a 50 something year old then lemme recap" she looks tired, so so tired "My name is Nichole Isabella Dunn-Hunt" 'oh that's her name' you think to yourself "the 10 year old boy is my younger brother Terrence Jace Dunn-Hunt and the 50 something year old man is my mum Benjamin Dunn, I guess in the data base it would also be Hunt". Another deep breath "I will explain it as best as I can, and you can also hear the logs I recorded on my phone. But another person I didn't mention, dad if you're the one watching this, I love you , I'm sorry" they give you a phone and video Nichole starts explaining