Chapter 1

After summer Harry will be in his fifth year
this story start off at the end of fourth year, first week into summer

----

Harry- I groaned waking up hearing my voice sound a bit different like a boy but a bit sweet, calm/kind and girlish. I sit up walking toward the mirror hearing a high heel like sound on the way, I gasp

I looked like a porcelain doll, standing if not in heel probably 3'9 but in heel 4'2 with smooth snow like pale skin, make up on already, I have feminine like hips and body, hairless legs, arms even under them, I pull the dress up even the female ...

I looked like a porcelain doll, standing if not in heel probably 3'9 but in heel 4'2 with smooth snow like pale skin, make up on already, I have feminine like hips and body, hairless legs, arms even under them, I pull the dress up even the female panties finding I'm still female but hairless, I have no hair around my mouth a chin area, I open my mouth seeing them perfect and white even my fang teeth actually look like fangs, my eyes are emerald bright green, I blink gasping when my eyes turn fully black looking like a demon before going back to normal. I take a calm breath knowing at this time Uncle vernon and Dudley still a sleep with it being a weekend where my aunty is, I walk down the stair walking towards the kitchen "aunt petunia I think something happened to me over night"

Petunia- I turn around seeing a complete changed Harry Potter "Harry what happened too, you?" I said calmly

Harry- I stared at her in confusion at her calling me by my first name and not freak or boy "last night I wished that I could look how I want to look, I wished to look more feminine but still male, I wished that I could change my clothing with a click of my things and able to have metamorphosis power and many more powerful ones, I wished to alway be safe and that I could have a chose within this war instead of everyone controlling me, I wished all of this and many more things from lady magic and death because I am his master"

Petunia- "Harry can you sit down for a moment, with what you tolled me last night something else happened"

Harry- I sat down with her sitting down in front of me/next to me "what is it that also happened last night"

Pentunia- "when you were born a long white haired old man came he said his name was Albus Dumbledore headmaster of Hogwarts, when he came her he tolled me and Vernon that when my sister and her husband will be killed you will be brought her, me and Vernon where said about james and lily but was happy to have and take care of you but by the looks of the mans face he had different place he put me and Vernon under this spell called Imperio I believed he said before putting something in mine and Vernon's cups of tea and forced us to drink it after that I felt like a whole different person, I was still in my body and looking through my eyes but it was like I wasn't in control anymore there many times I wanted to scream for help but nothing happened it got wrose when he put loads of spells on me, vernon and dudley, what I am say I'm sorry we where powerful enough to take back control to stop the things we did to you" I pulled a necklace from underneath my top "Lady magic last night woke me, your uncle and dudley up she give us potions to drink and this necklace which will get any traces of compulsion, spell, potions and more, I'm so sorry harry can you forgive any of us"

Harry- I take everything in before getting up and moving to aunt leaning down and giving her a hug "your forgiven all of you are should of know when I could see spell around yeah but because we I started seeing them I didn't know what they were but lady magic and death enhanced them"

Petunia- "it's alright now, I will wake Vernon up will you please wake Dudley up" I shack my head chuckle "lazy, sleep head father like son"

Harry- I smile softly before walking up stairs going over to Dudley's room, I knock not hearing a come in, I cautiously open the door, seeing Dudley still asleep I walk over "Dudley you need to wake up" I said softly but loud enough for him to hear

Dudley- I hear someone talk I open my eyes seeing a complete change harry but the way we got tolled by Lady ,magic and the dark figured man "Harry" I sit up seeing him stroking his arms nervously, I smile pulling my covers moving over to harry seeing a shocked look on his face as I pull him into a hug, stroking his hair "I'm so sorry cous"

Harry- I smile kissing his cheek "all is done and forgiven cousin, come on get changed and come down I'm making breakfast"

Dudley- "oooh food, I'm starving"

Harry- i chuckle shacking my head "what are you like" I say before walking downstairs making some pancakes with some bacon and four bowls of fruit as well putting some toast on as well, I put them on the table once they have all done before getting the teas put putting it on the with two glasses of fresh orange that I did with oranges putting them in place. I smile hearing walking down the stairs sitting down for the first time at the table

Dudley- I walk "this look gorgeous cousin"

Vernon- I smile "you have done well Harry"

Petunia- "it looks delicious Harry, would you like to go out shopping with me on dear"

Harry- "thank you and yes I would love too"

----

Harry- After cleaning the pots after eating, me and aunt petunia went out shopping at first I thought it was food shopping but when ended to looking at bedroom things, wall paint, cupboard, shelves, books, lamps and lights and a bed, "aunt what are we doing here and who are all these things for there a bit girly for Dudley?"

Petunia- I smile "there for you dear"

Harry- "really" I see her nod as I was practically bouncing on the balls of my feet I hug her tightly "thank you , thank you, thank you"

Petunia- I hug him back moving my hand up and down his upper back in a calming way "now do you want to go to a cafe to get either a treat and a cup of tea or hot chocolate

Harry- I smile softly "yes please"

----

Harry- once we got back we used my wandless and wordless magic to put everything up and have everything done quicker

Petunia- "what do you think dear?"

Harry- "thank you so much"

Vernon- "it's alright harry" I said putting my hand on his shoulder

----

C.W.