Chapter 4

Harry- I skip into the living room "I am ready too go Mr Weasley"

Ron- I share at what harry is wear "Harry what the bloody hell are you wearing"

Harry- "duh clothes"

Ron- "but there girl clothing, take it off no friend of my is a girl clothing wearing flamboyant fag"

Harry- "well I wear what I want and if you don't like it then shove it and don't speak to me until take that vibrating dick out of your arse" I grab onto a angry looking Arthur Weasley who glaring at his son in disgust before apparating us away to the ministry

Arthur- "don't listen to Ron, I knkw what molly and that have been doing and I can't do anything Dumbledore frettend with my husband say he will kill me then my children who I gave birth too my self, when he found out the potions weren't working on me and tolled me to act like they work, I don't mind my self getting killed but my husband and children thats an whole different story"

Harry- "wait males can get pregnant and who are your children that you gave birth too"

Arthur- "Charlie, Bill, Percy, the Twins and Draco, I gave birth too, Molly got pregnant from Dumbledore with Ron and Ginny"

Harry- "wait you mean to say your husband is Lucius Malfoy?"

Arthur- "yeah male wizards can get pregnant and he's under the same control with me with Narcissia who her sister Bellatrix knows and doesn't agree with it all but Narcissia cursed her to keep quiet about a lot of things that's why Bella is as crazy now that and because of Azkaban but when I first meet her she was a kind lovely girl in my year, Remus and Sirius are in the same situation with Severus" I see Lucius winking at him

Lucius- I smirk at him wink back sending a note over to him when no one was looking

Arthur- I take it reading it 'meet me in the cupboard down the hall', I nod to him before walking off with Harry

Harry- "what does it say"

Arthur- I smirk "oh trust my you don't want to know" winking at him

Harry- I giggle knowing they are going to get down a dirty after the meeting I am in the meeting I finished. I walk into the room seeing Arthur sit down next to Lucius Malfoy. I see the the whole place was a stairs like seat around in a circle which there is a small circle like a dirt with a sand like colour at front and seeing some a seat at front where I will be seating and a question stand, I walk over sitting down seeing the minister I nod "Hello Minister"

Cornelius Fudge- I nod back "Hello Mr Potter" I look around seeing no one else coming it with the place packed up "We are here today deciding on Harry James Potter and his going against the rules of which we have put up over 1000 or so years ago, Mr Potter here used an Expecto Patronum as powerful spell which people his age are not capable of using, today wel will decide shall he be expelled from hogwarts and get his wand snapped or get to go to hogwarts still and not get his wand snapped, Mr Potter are be allowed to give you the Veritaserum potion on you?"

Dumbledore- "he shall not all that potion to be used on him!"

Harry- "It is not your chose Dumbledore!" I turn to Fudge "I will all you to use the potion on me Minister"

Dumbledore- "but boy you can't let them use that potion"

Harry- "you are my headmaster nothing more nothing less you can't control me and you can't make decisions for me outside of school and taking the potions is my decision outside of school because does this place look like a school, no so shut the fuck up old man"

Dumbledore- "but Harry"

Harry- "no my name to you is Mr Potter not my boy or Harry, Mr Potter nothing more or less" I look at Fudge "can you please get this man out of here I don't trust him after what he did putting the imperio on my family including spells and potion for them to abuse and neglect me which I got help by Lady magic to get them take off and knowing that my parents will die before it happened and many more things that, that old man know, I don't trust him with anything not even my own life" I hear gasp all around

Fudge- I nod "get Dumbledore out of here" I see two of my Aurors guard Dumbledore out before walking over to Mr Potter with the Veritaserum "drink, it's the potion"

Harry- I take it letting the potion take effect of me (because with his powers he's able to not allow Potions or spells and that take effect or he came allow them) I feel my self go into a trance

Fudge- "Name"

Harry- "Birth Name : Hadrian Morningstar, Adopted Name : Harry James Potter" there where gasp all around

Fudge- "who your adopted parents?"

Harry- "James Charlus Potter and Lillian Alicia Potter nee Evans"

Fudge- "Real Parents?"

Harry- "Lucifer Morningstar and Killian Prevelle" (The Devil - Lucifer  and Death - Killian)

Umbridge- "Lies"

Fudge- "but he's under a Veritaserum he can not lie, Harry who killed your adopted parents and who was the secret keeper?"

Harry- "Dumbledore killed my adopted parent whilst under a Polyjuice Potion and the secret keeper was going to be Sirius Orian Black but Sirius Orian Black decided it was to obvious so he tolled James Charlus Potter to chose Peter Percius Pettigrew instead to trick Voldemort but turn out Peter was working for Voldemort and ran but my Godfather Sirius ran after him Peter cut his finger off and killed all the muggles that you accused Sirius of before Peter shifted into his animagus form which is a rat which stay with my ex best mate Ronald Franklin Weasley, my Godfather was falsely concussed and was sent to Azkaban without a trial"

Fudge- I talk with the other tell them to do a trial for Black before turning back seeing Harry luckly still under effect "Mr Potter, can you tell my what happened the night when you used the Expecto Patronum in front of your muggle cousin"

Harry- "my cousin isn't a muggle he has magic but very little he was on the list to go to Hogwarts but Dumbledore though it was a bad idea to send him there with me, Dudley never got his letter and now has more magic then he did when I we were eleven, and as for that day me and Dudley where having a chat when we where walking towards the park when I saw something in the sky turns out it was a dementor me and my cousin ran into a tunnel like path were he was attack by one as it was trying to take some of his soul and one was going to attack me, so I got my wand out straight away and used the Expecto  Patronum spell to scare them away to not cause more damage then they already had done"

Fudge- I chat with every one before giving Mr Potter then potions to release him from the Veritaserum Potions "everyone who say he's guilty and needs to be expelled and wand snapped hands up" two hand go up (umbitch being one)  "hands up if you think of him innocent and deserves to ho back to hogwarts and his wand not snapped" everyone's hands up even mine "innocent, you are free to go Mr. Potter"

Harry- "thank you Minister Fudge" I say before walking over to Arthur and Lucius "you two go and have fun" I wink before skipping off towards the floo going back to Grimmauld place

----

Harry- Once out the floo I walk into the dinning room knowing that it was everyone was there having lunch "hello guys"

Molly- "Harry it's good that you are back dear, did everything go alright"

Harry- I smile "everything went perfect even got sirius a trial for being wrongly convicted as a murder" I say out loud say 'bitch' within my mind

Molly- I tut "good because I hope they give you a warning not to do it again because it was very stupid of you to do it in the first place"

Harry- "It's not stupid on but and I didn't get a warning all because what did saved mine and my cousin Dudley's life and I glad I did it and I would totally do it again" I stormed out of the room going up to my room

Molly- "that boy needs manners"

Sirius- "no Harry doesn't need manners all he needs if for you to get out of his business and stay out of his way you think you can replace his mother with you, well tough women that will never bloody happen" I go after Harry to see if he was alright which he luckily but was very upset. I sit him in my lap stroking his head "it's alright Harry, no one can get you or control you ever again"

Harry- I nod still crying into his neck finding my self soon falling asleep within his arms

----

C.W.