Chapter 6

"It's been a long time for most of us since we fed... I don't want to scare you but we're gonna need some more blood soon."

"H- how are you going to get blood?" "I think we are going to go up at night and hunt." "Hunt for what.." "Animals. Don't worry, we have learned how to live without human blood." Shownu explained "Then why did you and Jooheon attack me like that?"

"It's very hard for us to resist human blood once we smell it. We have learned how to do it but it's still a challenge." "O- okay." "Actually Y/N, I had a question for you." "Okay, what is it?" "C- can I take a small sample of your blood? I might be able to make the animal blood taste more human with that." "R- really?" "Only if you're okay with it." "F- fine. But how will you take a sample?" "I'm gonna need to make a small cut in your wrist, and then you need to hold your arm over a small cup for a bit." "Okay.." "Are you really sure you want to help us? I want this to be your choice." "Yeah. I'm sure." "Okay, wait a minute and I'll go get Changkyun so he can help." "Okay."
When Shownu came back with Changkyun, you prepared to make the little cut. "Do you want to do it yourself or should I do it?" Changkyun asked you. "C- can you do it?" "Okay." Changkyun sat down next to you and lifted a little knife up to your wrist. "Ready?" He asked you. "Yeah." He cut you wrist, and you let out a little yelp. Shownu held a cup under your wrist as the blood started dripping. After about 2 minutes, Shownu put the cup away and got out a bandaid to take care of your wrist. "How much did it hurt?" "It was a stinging pain, but it was alright." "I'm sorry Y/N, but thank you so much for helping us out like this." "I guess it's better than having one of you snap and dying because all my blood got sucked out."

- 1 day later -

Changkyun POV

Shownus experiment with Y/N's blood was successful, and I enjoyed the animal blood a lot more. But that didn't take away a huge problem. I really wanted to confess to Y/N. About how much I care for her. I haven't experienced love before, but I think this might be it. "OMG JOOHEON WHAHAHA" I heard her laughing with the other guys. They were always having a lot of fun and I know it's wrong, but it made me kind of jealous. I wanted to be te one talking to her. I want to laugh with her. I want to hug her. I walked into the living room and Y/N looked up at me. "Eyy Changkyun!" She yelled at me, still laughing. "What's going on?" I asked, slightly chuckling. "Jooheon just told us about how many times he fell while you guys were building this place here. It's hilarious!" She said, her bright laughter filling the room. "Oh yes, that was amazing. I even caught him like 5 times because he almost fell." "HAHAHA JOOHEON WHY DIDNT YOU SAY THAT!!" She said, clutching her stomach from laughing too much. "Hey Y/N, I hate to kill the fun, but can we talk?" I asked her. "Oh, sure. I'll be back in a bit guys!" She said, as she got up. We walked into the dining room, and we sat down. "I- I wanted to say something... and I don't know how you'll react." "Oh. Sure." "I- I think I'm in love with you.." I said, trying not to cry. "W- what? Really?" "Y- yeah.. sorry." "I- it's okay.. I just didn't expect you to actually like me.. you're really nice too..." "God Y/N, I don't know why.. when I saw you I- I had to get you out of there. You were so beautiful, even though you were kind of a mess." "Oh.. wow. I mean, you're really beautiful as well.." she said. My heart did a few saltos, a backflip and six cartweels when she said that. Why is she this amazing. How can I love someone this much. "I- I know this might seem weird, but.. do you think you could ever love me back?" I asked her. A tear rolled down my face. "I- I think I might.. I would love to get to know you better." "You have no idea how much that means to me Y/N, thank you." I hugged her, and she awkwardly hugged me back. "So, let's get to know each other." She said. "Oh Uhm, let's just ask questions about each other." "Sure" "Okay I'll go first Uhm... do you have any hobbies?" "I- I like to dance." "Oh, cool. I like to rap." She looked really happy just talking like this, and she kept going. "Okay Uhm.. most memorable moment of your life?" She asked me. "Uhm.. let me think.. probably when I met Shownu and the others." "Nice." "Okay now I get to ask. Favourite colour and why?" "Grass green.. it reminds me of nature and being outside, it's been years since I've seen it in real life and not just from a dress or paper." "Wow..." her explanation was just beautiful. She's so good with words, she just carries you along in what she's saying. "Okay, my turn. What's your favourite colour?" She asked. "Mines white. It's light and pure." I said. We spend the rest of the afternoon laughing and talking.

- 3 weeks later -

Regular POV

You and Changkyun had gotten really close over the past weeks, and you felt like you were starting to fall for him. It just felt so weird, falling for a vampire. Does a vampire count as a human? Or does this make you a new kind of furry? You didn't know. But you did know, that you really felt something for Changkyun. Now it was time to tell him. "Changkyun!" You yelled as he passed by. "Oh, hi Y/N!" He said as he walked into the room. "I want to tell you something." You said nervously. "Sure, go ahead." He said casually. "I- I think I like you too." You said, anxiety levels increasing by 10000. "Omg Y/N, I'm so happy to hear that." Changkyun said as he started crying. "Why are you crying?" You asked him while pulling him in for a hug. "I'm so happy, I was so scared you wouldn't like me. You have no idea, I'm the happiest person on earth right now." He said, as he hugged you back. "I'm happy too. You're amazing." "C- can I call you baby from now on?" "Sure. As long as I get to call you daddy in some situations." You responded with a smirk. "Y/N! OMG HAHAAHA!" We both laughed so much that we had tears in our eyes, as we were messing around. You couldn't believe this is was real.

I then suddenly heard a scream in the hallway, it sounded like... Kihyun?

"CHANGKYUN!! Y/N!! GET OUT OF HERE!"