Kenzies party ❤️

Annie's POV : it was 3pm when I got a notification that Hayden posted a picture yes I still follow him but I never like of comment on anything he's liked one or two of my things but I haven't got the heart to do the same thing .

Hayden's post :

Live for today , plan for tomorrow party tonight 🎉 Tagged 👥 : Kenzie Likes : Carson Leblanc , Kenzie , LaurenOrlando and 3,678,980 others Comments : Hannie shipper : did you see Annie's new post she used a Purple Heart 💜 Mads Lewis : looking g ...

Tagged 👥 : Kenzie
Likes : Carson Leblanc , Kenzie , LaurenOrlando and 3,678,980 others
Comments :
Hannie shipper : did you see Annie's new post she used a Purple Heart 💜
Mads Lewis : looking g hay 💪🏻
Haydensummerall replying : thanks Mads can't wait to see you gonna be lit 🎉
Annie's POV : what's gonna be lit is he going to the party ?
Tisha summerall : bigger things coming your way hay 💜
Hayden summeral replying : sure hope so 💜
Brec  bassinger : aw so cute hay 💜
Haydensummeral replying : @dylansummeral you better bring brec back from London soon I miss her 😕
Kenzie : tonight's gonna be lit Hayden ❤️
Haydensummeral replying : sure is Kenzie 😎
Johnny Orlando : my dude rocking his new hair ?
Haydensummeral replying : sure am bro 😎

Annie's POV : he's so cute there's no denying it I miss him so much I wish she could meet Lila and all the fans I have gotta tell them about her soon she will get to big and no one will know who she is and it 2 late to say my mom had a baby 👶  but it's not write to say that either .

Carson : Annie
Annie's POV : I run down stairs
Annie : yeah what's up
Miss Katie : hey sweet  heart I'm gonna take Lila out with me for a little ok
Annie : but Carson said he would watch her for me today it's the first day I'm going out in a year and I can't let anyone see her
Carson : Annie I've gotta go to Kenzie's party with you Jayden's gonna be there and I've gotta pick her up or else she can't get there .
Annie : mom pls I'm asking you if you meet some fans pls think of an excuse I'm gonna make a video all about her ina few weeks but for now pls keep it on the down low .
Miss Katie : of course sweet heart it your decision when you tell people not ours no will u two get going I have gotta wake Hayley up she's she asleep with her head in a box of pizza the last 12 hours .
Annie's POV : I kiss Lila's head and she starts crying
Annie : em cars maybe you should go and I'll stay here she's gonna miss me to much
Carson : Annie you have to let her get in routine if you going out and been left with mom
Annie : yeah I guess your right
Carson's POV : how is she only 16 with a little girl no one knows about we have to get her to tell Hayden , also I'm still friends with Hayden I got out with him all the time and he always asks for Annie but I always try avoid the question cause all I get is the thought of Lila in my head . Hayden's gonna be at the party tonight and I don't think Annie has any idea . No one knows what happened between them except there family's no friends or anything .
Annie's POV : we arrive at the party . I see Kenzie , Johnny , Mads , Riley , Indiana, Emily , Asher , rush , Dylan , caden , Lauren , Maddie z , Millie and everyone else from last year . I go over to Kenzie and tap her shoulder .
Kenzie : hey ....... OMG ANNIE
Annie : hey girly I've misses you so much
Kenzie : where the hell have you been it's been like a year
Annie : it sure has how are u
Kenzie : I'm so good and I'm better that your here now
Annie : Carson made me come here in all fairness I was gonna stay at home for god knows how long more
Kenzie : um Ann's
Annie : yeah ?
Kenzie : you do know that Hayden is here don't you ?
Annie : .......
Kenzie : I'm so sorry Annie I didn't know you were coming I ..
Annie : it's ok Kenzie I'm gonna go talk to him we haven't talked in so long where is he ?
Kenzie : em Ann's he's talking to Carson over there with Johnny and Asher ..
Ann's : well this is gonna be fun Kenz I'll talk to you ina little while congrats on the new music ❤️
Kenzie : thanks Ann's ❤️

Hayden's POV :
So I get to the party and I see Carson . I'm hoping he convinced Annie to come I haven't seen he in so long and no one knows why she have t been that active on social media it's just like she went dead . But yet she still has 13.9 million followers on instagram 🤔 I walk over to Carson with Johnny and Asher .
Hayden :Hey dude what's going on .
Carson: Hey Hayden Johnny and Asher long time no see .
Hayden : Yeah did you convince Annie to come ?
Carson :Yeah she's over there with Kenzie .
Hayden Thank you so much .
Carson :No bother Hayden but please be careful with what y'all say to her you dunno what has happened in the last 12 months .
Hayden's POV : what happened that no one knows about I wanna know has it got anything to do with me ?
Hayden : Carson your scaring me what happened to Annie ?
Carson : don't worry she's fine , but y'all need to talk things out it's killing her , she won't admit it but she misses you Hayden she cries and always looks drained .
Hayden : she looks so good 😊
Carson : that's the thing that's the best she's looked all year and she's wearing a T-shirt Dress and white runners .

Annie walked over

Annie : Carson wanna explains this
Hayden : hey Ann's ...
Annie's POV : he hasn't talked to me in a year I wanna tell him everything but I don't know how to .
Annie : hey hay 
The other walked away and Annie and Hayden were left alone 😎

Thanks for watching ❤️