COPYRIGHT©️

Copyright© 2019-2020 Genevieve Yen All Rights Reserved

- All affiliations of this piece of work should be written by me or it is counted as plagiarism. Should you find such a piece of plagiarism, please let me know e.g. any sequels, prequels, trilogies, etc. should be approved by me, if it is approved, I will let you guys know of such.

- I will credit everyone and everything that helped with this piece of work. Songs, people, movies, actors, actresses, quotes, etc.

- Should you find any part of this story offensive to you, in any way, please delete, ignore or continue reading but skip that part. I will not be held responsible if you are offended.

- You have been warned that this may contain explicit, controversial content that may make some uncomfortable. Read at your own risk.

- There will be trigger-warnings at the start of a chapter, should there be a need. However, if I fail to do so, please politely let me know in the comments.

- If you guys have any edits, manips, etc. pls let me know via pm on Wattpad and I will send you my email.

- Cussing is free on all of my works but if Wattpad reports your comment I will not be held responsible.

- If you have/had helped with this work, and I did not credit you, please let me know and immediate action will be taken to credit you.

Thank you for your kind attention and I apologise for this harsh note but it is to prevent plagiarism of mine and others' hard work. :)