16

AUTHORS NOTE: OK SINCE IN THE LAST CHAPTER ARIELLE HAS LEFT CHARLES, THIS CHAPTER IS MAINLY GOING TO BE FLASHBACKS AND HOW HER LIFE HAS PROGRESSED OVER THE 1 YEAR SHE HAS BEEN AWAY FROM CHARLES! ALL THESE EVENTS LEAD UP TO XMEN DAYS OF FUTURE PAST!THEN IT WILL LEAD TO XMEN APOCALYPSE.

~~~~~

Arielle's POV

I am screaming in agony as i push again, currently delivering my babies. My best friend Nightcrawler or AKA Kurt is with me .  He has been my best friend since i left , and he took me in. Even though i inherited Charles money and everything he has also belongs to me, i dont want to use anything from him.

If he wants to cheat on me a day before our wedding and then torture himself with serums he doesnt need and force my best friend to  keep it from me then thats him.

I am not going to stand by that man anymore....I have too much respect for myself to even stand that shit for too long.

"Push Arielle!! I see the head, push!!"Kurt said and I push as hard as I can and I hear a cry.

"Its a girl..."He said and hands me the baby girl.

 "What are you going to name her."He asks. The baby looks so much like me , but has her fathers blue eyes, but what I notice is the lighting bolt shaped birthmark on her chest. She is gifted, i can just feel it.

"Erika..Erika Rain Lensherr..."I said ...

Then within five minutes the other baby girl comes into the world. She has dark brown hair like her father, and has my eyes. But I notice that she has a Sun birthmark on her wrist.

"Whats her name?"Kurt asks.

"Cynthia . Cynthia Charleston Xavier..""I said.

"Different last names?"

"I wanted to pay tribute to my family somehow....."i said.

"Do you ever miss him Ms.Xavier."He asks, referring to my late husband

"Every day."

~~~~~

Its been 2 weeks since the birthing of my girls and they have seemed to grow up very fast, they werent babies for long, 2 days after their birth, they took the form of 2 year old toddlers. Then days later, they look like 8 year olds.

Now ..They are practically pre teens basically. But now they look so much their father and it breaks my heart, it makes me miss him more everyday,

(top is Erika and bottom is Cynthia.)

)

Kurt ran off to take care of some business and hasnt been back for a while , which has me very worried

"Mom, where is Kurt?"Erika asked.

"I dont know....He will be back soon."Suddenly there is a knock at the door.

"Girls go upstairs.."

"Why?"Cynthia asks. I turn my eyes their demonic dragon state, and elong my fangs.

"GO!"I growl. The two 15 year old running upstairs and I grab my dagger, and go to open the door, turning normal before opening it.

Then I see a older man, with spiked up kinda hair and a cigar in his hand.

"Hello are you Arielle Xavier."He asked, his voice sounding so familiar.

"I use to be...not anymore. Its Arielle Lensherr."I said.

"Well you know who i am do you?"He asked and I took me a minute but i remember him from Kansas, he helped me find the safe house im living in with Kurt.  He also helped me when a man tried to kidnap me when i was still pregnant.

"Logan?"I said and he smiled.

"Its been a long time."He then hugs me and steps on his cigar before entering my home. I lock the door securely behind him.

"Whats going on?"I asked.

"You wont believe me but ...I am sent here 50 years from now?"He said and I take a cig out and light it. Logan seems amused.

"Well i see somethings never changed."

"Well im suprised i am not dead yet."I said.

"You dont think I'm crazy?"He asked.

"Logan..I have faced alot of crazy shit in my life that is alot more crazier than time travel. "I said and took a hit off the cancer stick.

"So...who sent you."I asked.

"Actually you charles and Erik did."He said and i feel a pang in my heart when I hear my ex husband and fathers name.

"Oh...well why is that."I asked.

"you know Raven?"

"I do...yeah...but i havent seen her in years it feels like....almost 2 years."I said.

"Well back where im from, she kills this man name Trask and he creates these things called Sentinals that enilate the mutant race...all of us dead and gone....."He said . I look up at him with tears in my eyes.

"What about my girls?"I asked. Logan just shakes his head and stay silent.

"Charles?"I ask.

"He misses you everyday...he wanted me to tell you to Forgive...Forgiveness is the key to letting go....He still loves you."I chuckle and finish my cigarette.

"He shouldnt have done what he did ."I said.

I get up and make myself a cup of tea and hand Logan a cup. Suddenly my girls come downstairs and Logan smiles when seeing them.

"Wow they look so much like him.."Logan said and I smile.

"What are their powers?"Logan asked and I smirk.

"Cynthia Erika...show my friend here your gift."I said.

Cynthia closes her eyes and opens them to reveal bright white orbs. She places her fingers on her temple and i guess she talks to Logan.

"Wow.....She is just like him...." but that wasnt all.

Cynthia growls and turns into a panther. She is a shapeshifter. She can change into anything....

"Wow...multiple mutations, I have never heard of that before."He said and finished his tea.

"Erika.."I say and Erikas eyes turn soulless black and the weather outside turns dark and stormy. and we peaked out the window and see that a hurricane is making its way through the town and I close my eyes and i telepathically tell Erika to stop.

"Well done.."I say to my eldest twin.

"Watch this ..."I whisper to him.

Erika looks towards the kitchen and holds her hand out and wills all of the metal cutlery to come our way and simply puts them back with ease.

"Wow....She reminds me of Erik.."Logan said.

"Well she is named after her grandfather ...I guess she inherited more than I thought."I said and finished my tea.

"So will you help me ?"He asked.

"I cant see Charles. Im sorry."

"Is Charles our father mom?"Erika asked.

"Yes hun, but he isnt a good man...not anymore."I said and Logan shakes his head.

"I dont want to know what he has done, but there are innocent people of our kind and humans alike that will die and you dont want your girls to be one of them? So suck it up buttercup, pack your shit and lets go ."

~~~~~~~~~

END OF CHAPTER!!!