Intro

"Con, con, con! Wake up! Which outfit should I wear for the interview?!" I asked, shaking my sister, conner awake.

She groggily sat up, placing a hand to her forehead. She looked over at me as I shook both of the outfits in my hand.

"That one." She whispered, pointing to the black sweater and plaid trousers.

I nodded, "Good choice." I said. She groaned and fell back into her bed.

I quickly changed out of my sleepwear and into the outfit conner had picked for me and started arguing with myself if I should just wear sneakers or lace-up wedges.

I decided on the sneakers which we're just going to be some vans to represent my youth. I was only 24 years old.

I checked my watch and checked the time, it was 8:33. I sighed and fell back into my bed, letting all these feelings come back into my stomach. Suddenly I felt it growl. Wow, was I that nervous?

It growled again and I facepalmed. I'm hungry, wow I'm such an idiot. Im probably not even gonna get this job.

Gahh!

I groaned and stood up, my short legs taking me to my shared kitchen. We lived in a 2 story house in Scranton, which had 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.

My sister got the master bedroom of course and I got the second largest room. Which, was quite huge for the second biggest.

Anyways let's see how this interview goes.

●●●

"Hi! Um, my name is Lana Ellison and I'm here for my interview with Mic-"

"Miss. Ellison! Ah, hello. Glad you didn't die on the way here." An English accent behind me boomed. I turned around and looked at the guy who I assumed was Mr. Scott, in pure confusion.

He must have noticed I was kinda scared and he frowned. Holding out his hand for me to shake. I shook it.

"If you could just come with me we could get your interview started!" Mr. Scott said.

"Oh, y-you didn't sound English over..." I trailed off, looking at the woman behind me. She shook her head and gave me a warm smile.

I decided to just go to Michaels's office. After a long interview, he finally gave me an answer. Even though, I don't think I was supposed to get one so early.

"Okay, Miss. Ellison, I'm going to have to say yes. You got the job!"

"W-wait, I got it?" I asked, smiling as I let out a small laugh.

"You got it!" He repeated, I let out a laugh in disbelief because I, Sydnie Lana Lynn Ellison just got a job as a saleswoman. I jumped up and shook his hand excitedly.

"Thank you so much, Mr. Scott." I repeatedly said, letting go of his hand.

"Oh, please, my pleasure. And call me Michael." He said as the laughter died down he looked at me.

"So, when can you start?" He asked, I smiled and looked at him.

"Whenever," I said, laughing again.

"How about, Monday? Get the weekend off, and then come back ready to work my swamp." He said I smiled and nodded. I didn't even notice the impression of Shrek he was doing because I was so happy.

He smiled and circled around his desk.

"Let's introduce you to everyone. I recently hired someone else, Ryan Howard, and I think you and him would be pretty good friends." He said, opening the door.

He clapped his hands to get everyone's attention.

"Okay, everyone. I know there have been some rumors going around about a new edition to our fam." He said, doing a peace sign. No one showed any expressions.

"And well, it's true. Miss. Ellison right here is that new edition. Everyone welcome her." He said, a couple of people came up to me and shook my hand, greeting me and saying some other things.

"Wait wheres, Jim?" Michael asked.

"Here!" Someone yelled, coming out of what seemed to be a kitchen with two coffees.

We locked eyes, and my breath got stuck in my throat.

Suddenly a huge camera got pointed in my face.

"Um, I-I- why- wha-"

"Ah, you'll get used to it."

○●○●

And she Alive! Hello, my dudes and dudes (,: I made new fanfic since I think you guys are bored of my other ones. This is obviously a Jim Halpert fanfic bc I love him and he's so adorable and funny. So yeah. Hopefully you guys like this one <3

Edit- I was supposed to edit the entire book but I read it over like 3 times and decided it was decent also sorry for the big announcement and everything but I have the entire thing plotted out and hopefully I don't get writers block for another 5 months and don't write anything.

Sincerely, your weird author A.J (yes I'm a female)