Chapter 4

NATE JACOBS
I left the vacant classroom and headed to class. I just couldn't resist teasing Gabrielle. It was too tempting. I know for a fact she's going to be thinking about me all day long.

*************************************

I sit down beside Maddy at our usual lunch table. I wrap my arms protectively around her small shoulders. She glances happily up at me and I return a smile.

"So Nate are we still on for tonight?" She asked referring to our date.

"Yea of course we are baby." I said before giving her a small peck on the lips.

Maddy's and I relationship is very fucking complicated. I love her and all but I just don't know how to show it. I know I hurt her but I just can't seem to stop. I've come to terms that this is how I'll always be.

As Maddy and I are talking I see Gabrielle walk into the lunchroom with Rue and Jules.

I mentally roll my eyes at the sight.

I fucking hate those two especially Jules.

I watching them sit down and converse amongst each other.

Gabrielle then catches me staring at her and quickly glances away blushing. I definitely have an effect on her now.

Maddy realizes me staring and looks to see what or should I say who I'm staring at. She notices that it's Gabrielle and she scoffs loudly.

"Oh wow fuck you Nate." She says angrily before getting up from the lunch table and storming off.

I sigh heavily before running after her.

"What the fuck is your problem?" I yell after her.

"You're literally eye fucking that new girl." She turns and yells at me before continuing to walk down the hallway.

I run up along side her and grab her wrist and turn her towards me.

"No the fuck I wasn't." I protest knowing clearly that I'm lying.

Maddy rolls her eyes before yanking her wrist from me.

" You're fucking disgusting Nate." She yells angrily at me.

I looked around me to see if there was anybody else in the hallway with us. We were the only ones there so then I quickly grabbed ahold of Maddy's face and pushed her into the lockers.

"Listen here don't ever fucking to talk to me like that ever again." I grunted before releasing her from grasp.

I could see the tears start to form in her eyes but at that point I didn't care.

I then walked away from her and headed back into the lunchroom.
********************************************
GABRIELLE
Today unfortunately I had to stay after school to take a fucking test for biology.

It felt like the longest hour and a half of my life.

I was finally done and able to go home to my warm bed. As I was walking out the door I heard a familiar guy's voice.

I turned and saw Nate in his football uniform drinking or should I say downing some water.

I'm not going to lie he looked so sexy.

I bit my lip just thinking about our earlier events.

But I still fucking hate him.

He must have felt me staring because he glanced over towards my direction before smirking at me.

I quickly flipped him off before walking to my car.