braces x taekook

little: jungkook
caregiver: taehyung
age range: 2-5
requested by: Taekookisathing

little: jungkook caregiver: taehyungage range: 2-5requested by: Taekookisathing

"jungkook-ah!" taehyung yelled through the dorm. the youngest has been hiding from taehyung for the past hour. he looked for him everywhere and he still couldn't find him. he was starting to get a bit frustrated with him, but he could understand that the younger was scared.

he pouted and flopped onto the couch, running his fingers through his hair letting out a deep sigh. "what's wrong?" namjoon looked over to the boy who seemed to be in a distressed place at the moment. "i cant find jungkook- he's been hiding from me for the past hour and now we're late for his appointment" he explained. namjoon hummed and thought before he spoke again. "did you check his closet?"

"why would he be in there? that's w—" the leader pressed his index finger over the boy's lips. "trust me, he's going to be in there. unless he ran away" he joked. taehyung rolled his eyes and left the living room, letting namjoon finish whatever he was doing in his laptop.

"jungkook, i know you're in here~" he whispered and looked around the boy's room. he quietly made his way to the closet, opening it very slowly.

there he was the, jungkook was sitting in the corner of his closet with his headphones on. "i found you! let's go, come on" he said pulling his arm. the younger whined and shook his head. "please, leave me home— i don't want to go" he pouted. taehyung sighed and sat down next to him. in the closet? yeah right in the closet. "you're not going to die, it's going to be fine" he said, looking down at his lap, picking at the carpet.

"i know, but like what if i do? who's going to burry me" his eyes watered. taehyung frowned, he didn't want to lie to him saying it was going to not hurt. he couldn't help but chuckle at jungkook's remake. "i'm not going to sugar coat it or anything, but it is going to hurt, but it'll only get better...right?" he gave him a reassured smile, even though he knew things were going to end up terrible.

jungkook glared at him and rolled his eyes, standing up trying to leave the closet to run away to somewhere else. "no, we're leaving now. you're not running off again" he got up and grabbed jungkook's arm.

jungkook whined, trying to get out of the boy's grip. he tried and tired but taehyung just wouldn't let go. he practically dragged the boy out the room.

"bye namjoon!" taehyung grinned, while the youngest was pouting. before jungkook could say anything to namjoon, taehyung closed the door and got them boy situated in the car.

"alright, you ready?" taehyung asked, knowing the answer. jungkook only glared at him with his arms crossed and shook his head.

"don't wanna. 'm gonna be mad at hyungie because you taking me" he huffed and looked out the window. taehyung only smiled and kept driving, there was no way that jungkook could stay mad at him. "oh is that so? do you mean it? you hurt my feelings" the older pouted and seemed sorrow when he responded to the boy.