Too Loud ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) -I'm sorry-

Cuda's POV

As I got woken up by a loud noise next door I growled to myself "here we go again..." I sat up on my bed, looking to my right I saw Blixer asleep and snoring, I stood up and walked over to the door and opened it.

As I headed out and started walking next door, I noticed that my pet snake wasn't in his cage. I suddenly started looking for him around the living room, the kitchen, the bathroom and even the basement. I completely gave up, as I remember Miller (the snake) liked being outside of his cage. I sat down on the couch and turned on the TV. Then I realized the loud music stopped playing, I shrugged it off.

Lycan's POV

As I turned off my radio I looked at Miller and smiled at him, I got to say, Cuda has one adorable snake. I took off my head phones and placed them on my bed, I grabbed a crop top from one of my drawers and put it on. Once again I looked at Miller and grabbed him, he slithered onto my neck and nuzzled my cheek, I chuckled and amazed at how smooth he was.

As I walked out of my room I heard that the TV was on, I peeked around the corner to see Cuda. "Well shit.." I said to myself, I tried to sneak by him to get to the kitchen, "I know your there." He said, I froze and turned to look at him with an angered look on his face, I smile a bit. "What are you doing with Miller?" He questioned me, I let out a groan and said "He was next to me when I woke up." As Cuda stood up I noticed he wasn't wearing a shirt, my face went completely red, I saw him walk up to me and he put his hand up to Miller,I saw Miller slither onto his arm, I rubbed my arm in awkwardness.

So many povs qwp I'm sorry

Cuda's POV

As I saw Miller slither onto my arm I looked at Lycan rubbing her arm, her face was completely red and she was looking somewhere else. I waved my hand at her only to startle her."Are you ok?" I asked, she simply nodded but I knew she lied. "Lycan, you need to stop playing loud music on the mornings.." I said. "I'm sorry... I'll try to keep it down next time.." She said while her voice croaked a bit. "Can you at least put a shirt on?" She said very quickly. I smiled very awkwardly and said "Sure." I ruffled her hair up a bit and walked to my room only to see Blix awake with a smug look on his face "So~?"he said, "So what?" I replied "When are you gonna ask her out?" Blix said with a smug look on his face, I flinched and blushed a bit. "I do not like her, she's too loud.." I said "she'll be even louder when you two fuck!" He laughed, I was blushing and I growled at him. I looked at my arm and noticed that Miller was gone, I frowned and peeked out my room only to see Miller and Lycan listening to music and dancing, I suddenly smiled a bit and said to myself in a very quiet voice "adorable..."

~~~~~~~~~
uwuwuwuwuuwuwuwuwuuwuwu

I hope you guys liked the first part of this shitty fanfic owo

I love you all~
-Blunt