Low key the entire story

(this is my first fanficiton in a  few years please do no

       It was a fairly nice morning and Tolys was spending the morning on the porch, it had been a while since he had last heard anything from anyone he had been completely wrapped up is his work unable to find the time to do anything else. The past few weeks had been difficult but he got by. He somewhat wanted to just get out of the house but he had no time for that.He now just sat on the porch feeling kind of blank internally. He really missed his former best friend who unfortunately had been taken over by stronger nations and disappeared. He didn't know what anyone meant by disappeared, he thought it just meant that he wouldn't see him again for a while but apparently he was wrong.

After a while of just sitting outside he heard a voice yelling for him. "Tolys, Tolys please help me! Where are you?" it said. The lithuanian man recognized the voice but he couldn't quite remember whose voice it was. He stands up and responds, "Who is it? What's wrong where are you?:" He yelled. He noticed the person walking up to the porch. It was his old friend Ersebet, he hadn't seen her in a long time either. She had been forced to marry another nation and just kind of disappeared. No one had heard from her for a while, He was glad to see her but he was a little disappointed it wasn't his best friend. She seemed to be okay but she was definitely panicking about something. "What's going on?" he asked. She walks up to the porch sitting next to him. "It's feliks he....he." she responded starting to cry. "What's wrong with him?" he says. "He... Turned invisible all of a sudden and I don't know what to do." she says crying more. "Oh.. um is that it? Where is he?" he says "he's still at Roderichs house.. Gilbert and Ivan don't want him anymore and Roderich said he doesn't have to buy food or care about someone he can't see.. I'm kind of scared" she says crying more. "Oh that is terrible... What do we do?" "I was thinking.. Maybe you could take him in... You used to be his best friend.. I'm sure you could help make him visible again." "I don't know about that" "but we have to try.. I don't want him to be this way forever and nothings helping." "Okay fine i guess i'll help just for him." "Thank you." They finish their conversation and Erzebet goes home quickly to prepare for the plan.

(Felik's pov for a moment) He didn't understand why he had to this. He lost a war and was now split between three other nations who treated him poorly. At first things were okay and he had very strong hope but then everything came crashing down. He no longer had motivation to do anything. He no longer had time for anything but work the other nations gave him. He used to have it all but it all was gone in a matter of seconds.. He wasn't sure why but he just didn't want to be seen anymore. He was tired of the other nations treating him this way and he figured that if he just disappeared things would stop. He didn't actually want to disappear but it just happened all of a sudden. The only thing that remained was the flower in his hair that Erzebet put there so she would at least know where he was. However no matter how much attention Erzebet gave him. He just didn't want to be seen. What he really wanted was to see Tolys but he knew he couldn't just leave. He wasn't aloud to leave and he didn't want to leave his friend with her husband. Even though he was kind to her, he had to worry if he would change after he left. All of these things kept Feliks from leaving until now.

(Back to narrator pov) Erzebet woke up in the middle of the night to begin her plan. She woke and carefully snuck out of bed trying not to wake her snoring husband who was fast asleep. She quietly opened the door and crept out into the hallway, She went upstairs quietly to Feliks's room. She opened the door and walked over to the area she could tell he was sleeping in. "Feliks get up it's time to go." she whispered She noticed the flower moving signaling that he was waking up. She watched as he sat up and she grabbed his hand walking him to the door and down the stairs all the way to the front door. She quickly picked the lock on the door and walked Feliks out. After a while of running they made it to ivans house. Tolys was sitting in his window waiting for Feliks and Erzebet to come. She runs around the house dragging Feliks with her. He was slower from being tired. "He's here" she says walking to the window. "Good." Tolys replies reaching out his hand to grab Feliks. "Where is he" Tolys asks. "Isn't that the point?" Erzebet says laughing taking Felik's other hand and giving it to tolys. "He can't speak either." she says turning to leave but she feels Feliks hand still holding her. "What's wrong now?"she asks. "iI think he wants you to stay with him." Tolys replies "I can't... Roderich won't care about you leaving because your invisible and he doesn't like you that much.. But if i go missing he would be mad and come looking for me. I'm okay but you aren't, you have to let me go" she says. "Are you sure your okay" he asks "I'm sure" she replies pulling Feliks's hand off her"I'm so sorry.. I hate to leave you like this.. I hope i see you again." she says running away starting to cry. Tolys pulls Feliks into his room starting to cry a little bit as well. He got in bed allowing Feliks to sleep next to him. Starting to think about the things that could go wrong and thinking about what he could do.