chapter One: the crooked family

My name is jhon doehica I was born to samuel and marmry doehica both  officers of the law. My dad worked in federal my mom worked in the specialist Department she was also  corrupt.  My mom had made ties with the local gangs that rulled my home city of salt shine city. So.she would bring home more money than my dad it was about a couple hundreds a week wich made this very strage for my dad so he started to investigate. Once he found out he confronted mom about this of course she denied every thing,she end up dying when a gang member screwd her over because he didn't want to pay. Soon after this my dad got fired and had to work the beat as a mall cop for living. He had also picked up drinking and would some times come home drunk and beat the crap out of me. Of couse do to his habit of drinking we always ran out of money, so dad  went crooked to. He would let people shoplift, get access to early releases you know crap like that . He end  up dying of his drinking habit  one year later  and lived the rest of my childhood in an Orphanage. At the of18 I left  the orphanage and enrolled in the salt shine police Academy  I went there because I thoght wouldn't go crooked and make the world a better.place. we my  younger self  must had been brain damaged at the time because there was no in hell that would happend because I went crooked instead.

I worked as a detective so.it gave chances to make some money on the side. Soon I had a crapload  of money . money flowing and precinct  did anything about and I end up picking up a name in the  gang covred area of salt shine city  and that name was jhon doe it was probably due to my many ways of geting information. Sure there would be some beatings some maming some blackmailing some broken boens and the occasional stabing and. Shooting but either or I still got my way. Well I guess it just goes to show  how bad it can really get  because we became a crooked family