23

Boy Story is full of precious little boys who I love very deeply they are my children and no one can prove otherwise.

❈-❈-❈-❈-❈-❈-❈-❈

Zeyu was adjusting to his new life very well. He had always imagined something simple and modest, he didn't want to get his hopes up too high. The only thing he wanted was one family member with a decent sized house that loved him. Instead he got a quite large apartment with three dads. It was better than what he could ever ask for. There was one problem

"Jinyoung-"

"Call me dad."

Zeyu paused, "Jinyoung? Please?"

"Why?"

Zeyu, looked at Jinyoung in confusion. He was still trying to learn korean, "No..." He didn't know hoe to describe the problem to Jinyoung, just calling him that felt weird.

Jinyoung cleared his throat, "Never mind, did you need me for something?"

"I'll just ask dad instead." Zeyu left, looking for Mark. He found Mark and asked to borrow his phone, then began to look up translations for certain words. He went into the bedroom, he could heard Jinyoung and Jackson talking.

"He's a kid meeting you for the first time. He's not used to you yet." That was Jackson.

"It didn't take him long to get used to Mark." Zeyu frowned, he knew he wasn't being fair but it was just too hard for him to suddenly open up.

"He got adopted expecting two parents, not three. He's never heard of that before. He's adapting, just give him more time." Actually, Zeyu expected one, but it's still true. Three dads is a little weird, Zeyu had secretly been looking it up to see if anyone else was like this. He found a Korean Drama.

 "How can I rush or speed it up?"

"Spend more time with him? Being close to him will make him open up."

"A date! I should take him on a date! But where?"

"You'll figure it out. Let's have something to eat now."

Zeyu felt guilty, but he convinced himself that he would be a better son soon. He would learn Korean, and English, as fast as he could. He would know what to call his parents. He would get the best grades in school.

"Perfect!" Zeyu woke up in the middle of the night. He felt a little scared, and walked his way to his parent's bedroom.

"Jinyoung, why are you yelling in the middle of the night?" Jackson groaned, accidentally speaking in Mandarin. Then he sighed and repeated in Korean. Mark also woke up, but Jackson told him to sleep. Zeyu paused, peeking out from the edge of the door, which hadn't been closed.

"I got invited to the movie premier!"

Jackson collapsed his head onto Jinyoung's lap, "That's great prince, you going?"

"I can take Zeyu with me, it's the perfect chance to bond! He'll see what I do for work and we get to spend time as father and son." Zeyu was instantly awake, his mind running miles a minute. A movie premier?

Jackson gave a sleepy, drooling, smile, "That's great. Now go to bed."

Jinyoung put his phone down, "We have to move fast, this bed isn't the right size for us."

Jackson rolled so that he was laying on top of Jinyoung, "There, more room." He passed out. Jinyoung followed not that long after. Zeyu went back to his bed, but couldn't sleep that well. He was going to a movie premier with his newest parents. He really needed to study now.