Just Moving the Bed

Right when they put their five year old son to bed they went to their room. Lucas closed the door softly before turning around to face his beautiful wife. He smirked before crashing his lips against hers. Maya closed her eyes and got lost in the heated and intense kiss. Maya moaned softly when Lucas's tongue invaded her mouth, swirling his tongue against hers, making the kiss wet and sloppy.

Maya pounced on him. Lucas caught her by the thighs as they continued to make out languidly. Lucas walked them over to the bed throwing Maya on the bed climbing over her small frame. Lucas's hands traveled down her back landing on top of her ass. He groped her ass roughly with his hands making Maya whimper into the kiss. Lucas planted hot and wet kisses down her pale neck.

When he found her pulse he sucked harshly making Maya clutch his hair tightly as he planted a hickey on her neck.

He rolled up her white lace babydoll dress throwing it behind him. He unhooked her bra making her milky breasts spill out. Her pink nipples were hard from the air.

Lucas kissed around her breasts avoiding her nipples that needed attention. "L-lucas don't tease." Maya spoke brokenly.

Hearing Maya so wrecked made Lucas did what she asked latching mouth around her areola. Maya gasped and panted as he continued to suck her nipple. He lightly bit her nipple with his teeth licking over it to soothe the sting.

When Maya's nipples were red and puffy he worshipped her other breast. Lucas kissed down her flat stomach rubbing his hands up her smooth thighs.

He pulled her wet panties down her smooth legs flinging it across the room. He spread her legs open wider revealing her drenched pussy that was weeping from her juices.

Lucas continuously lapped against her pink folds making Maya writhe against his tongue. He dove his tongue in and out of her tight walls. Maya placed her hand over her mouth to stop herself from moaning out loud and waking up their son who was sleeping.

His tongue continued to swirl inside of her. Loud slurps filled the room as he continued to noisily eat her out. Maya's toes curled and a muffled scream escaped her mouth as she came heavily in his mouth. Her legs trembled as she rode out her orgasm on his tongue. Lucas continued to feast on her dribbling tunnel never getting enough of her taste.

When Lucas pulled away he had come on his lips and chin. He wiped the come off his face sucking his fingers clean. When he sucked his fingers clean he gazed directly at her, his green eyes filled with lust. Maya wrapped her legs around his waist pulling him down face to face with her. Maya pressed her mouth firmly against his moaning when she tasted herself on his tongue.

Lucas coated his fingers with live before inserting a finger inside of her tight snatch. Maya hissed at the intrusion. Lucas pressed soft kisses against her neck to comfort her. He added two more fingers to join in. When she was opened up, Lucas buried his large member in her warm velvety walls. "Fuck you're tight baby girl." Lucas spoke huskily as he slowly started to pivot his hips to get her to adjust to his size.

After the first few moments of pain it turned quickly into pleasure. "F-faster." Maya requested. Lucas obliged her command raising his hips before ramming inside of her hitting her g-spot perfectly. High pitched moans escaped out of Maya's lips as he repeatedly hit her bundle of nerves. Their hips met in sync creating a perfect rhythm.

They didn't realize how loud they were being until they heard the sound of the door knob turning. Lucas and Maya both looked at each other with shocked looks on their faces. Luckily the blanket was already covering the lower half of their bodies. Maya threw his shirt on quickly.

"Lay on my chest." Maya whispered. Lucas laid his face on her chest. The door opened revealing their five year old son rubbing his eyes tiredly. Their son had blonde curly hair and he was wearing toy story pajamas.

"Mommy? Daddy?" Connor asked innocently. "Yes baby?" Maya questioned brushing her blonde hair away from her face. "I heard noises against the wall and screaming." Connor told them.

"No baby we weren't screaming we were laughing. And the noises you heard was us laughing so hard we moved the bed. Sorry that we woke you up sweetheart. Do you want me to put you back to bed?" Maya asked. Connor nodded his head. "Okay hold on." Lucas slid off her body so she can climb off the bed to pick up their son. Maya brought him to Lucas so Lucas can kiss his forehead and ruffle his curly blonde locks making him giggle.

"Love you kiddo. Have a good night." Lucas told him. "Goodnight daddy. Love you too." Connor said with a small yawn. Maya took their child to his cowboy themed room. Maya tucked him in caressing his hair. "Kissies?" Maya asked. Connor kissed his mommy on the lips goodnight. "I love you honey. Have sweet dreams." She told him. "I love you too good night mommy." Connor spoke softly letting his eyes droop closed. Maya smiled fondly at her son turning the light off.

She walked back to her room. They finished where they left off without any more incidents.

"That was a close one my goodness." Maya said breathing heavily besides him. "Let's not risk that again. I don't want to scar him for life." Lucas said curling his arm around her waist. Maya agreed laying his head on his chest.

A/N: this was requested by PrincessMuffin21 I hope you liked it. Follow, Fav, and Review.