one Chaptor

This story happened in a small and poor village named Tina from the villages and cities of the state of Dray beggars and thieves spread and took them as their headquarters and theft, as the village was small and poor was not known to many people, until the boy Kentaru adult At the age of 15, all the villagers were afraid of him, because of his speed and tremendous and dangerous abilities, which is the same reason that many young people to follow, they were stealing, looting and killing all who stand up to them or even think about it, and One day after Kentaru and his gang returned from the operation that took over the city of Urab in the ancient state of Atlantis, a little girl appeared Strange with white hair and silver eyes stood in front of them and then asked: Which is Kentaru?
Thief Akira: Hey! How dare you call our Lord in his name ? without any respect ?
Kentaro: What strange eyes ?
Let her, I am Kentaru, what do you want ?

Child: You have much more important work than this, you must do.

Kentaru: Work ?! What is the ?

Girl: You will know it yourself.

The girl went quickly and did not leave Kentaro for evidence of that work.

Kentaru: You see what work I will know about myself more important than being the king of thieves?

I have to find that girl and ask her about it.

Akira thief: Leader, what do you want us to do now with the loot we got?

Kentaru: Do ​​what you want, I don't think about it now.

The thief Akira says to his comrades: Our leader is not, as usual, he seems to be thinking about something.

Thief Kane: He's thinking about the words of that strange child, I'm sure of it.

Akira: Haaaaaa!

Hisao Thief: Are you serious?

Kane: Yes, you don't know your leader very well like me.
Yes, Kane, a close friend of Kentaru since the harsh days of childhood, was the only one who joined the gang of his own free will without any sense of fear of Kentaru.

Kane: I'm going to see Kentaru.

Kane: Kentaru!

Kentaru: Yes, Ken! Is there anything you have?

Kane: Yes.

Kentaru: Say quickly and don't hesitate, know that I accept anything from you, and I cannot refuse you

No matter what.

Kane: It's not a request but a question, I want to ask you.

Kentaru: Please.

Kane: You're thinking about what that strange child said, right?

Would you leave the gang if you knew what to do?

Kentaru: I don't know, maybe?

If it is really more important than the work I do then I will definitely leave the gang.

Kane: I see.

Will you tell them this?

Kentaru: Yes, I'll tell them when the time comes.

Two weeks have passed since that position. Kentaru went out to rob another city near the city of Aksia, and after they finished the robbery, Kentaru stopped his men halfway to their village, saying: Let's stop here.

A group of thieves: Why, sir?

But Kentaru did not answer their question and remained silent.

Kane: Why did you stop us? What is the matter ?