15- Sudan

"Oooooo." Jim oo'ed, as if I just roasted Namjoon which I didn't.

"Hey, the sunglasses are a part of me." Namjoon tried to defend himself, although it sounded like he was defending his sunglasses.

"Being a brat is part of him than too." Jin said that on my behalf. I don't know why he did. It just felt good to get backed up by someone else other than myself (?).

"Touché. You be your bratty self, bro, don't let me advise you." Namjoon said in such a sarcastic voice that Jin burst out laughing, and I just said "I don't like you." because I didn't like how the remaining people in the classroom stared at Jin's laughter.

"Why do you laugh like that?" That was Namjoon, not me. Even though the same question rose on my mind, I didn't say it.

I liked the fact that I was improving.

Namjoon's question made Jin laugh louder and some of the girls started laughing to themselves.

"Hey stop, you're embarrassing me." That was me, not Namjoon.

"Us." Namjoon lowered his head a little bit, probably out of embarrassment.

"That's a rude thing to say to your hyung." Jin scolded us, but with him trying to stop himself from laughing, it sounded more like a screaming chipmunk.

Do these people always laugh at the smallest things?

But I was more concerned at the SeokJin being my hyung part... if concerned is the right word.

"You're not in the same grade as us?" I asked because I needed to know this, it will save my life.

"No, I'm a senior."

"Sen-" This person is frigging two grade levels above us. And what the hell is he doing, hanging around with sophomores?

"Why... don't you have any friends in your grade?" I asked Seok Jin Hyung, not realizing that it's not a very nice thing to ask someone if they have any friends or not.

"Like you don't have any friends at all?" Seok Jin Hyung didn't mean to offend me, I could tell. Even if he did, I would accept it as "I deserved it" material.

"Oh, it's like that." I acted cool, at least I hope I seemed like I was cool with Jin Hyung slapping me in the guts.

"But Namjoon calls you by your name."

"Yeah... hey! Namjoon! Don't you dare call me by my name again! That's disrespectful." Jin Hyung folded his arms onto his chest, somehow making his wide shoulders seem extra wide.

"Nice shoulders." I complimented Seok Jin Hyung, after Namjoon just shrugged off his scolding.

Jin Hyung looked at his right shoulder, and a smirk made its way through his lips as he asked "You like them?"

"No?"

__________ . . . . . _________

I earned myself Seok Jin Hyung and Namjoon's phone number. Apparently, Jin Hyung liked that I complimented him so I 'deserved to get his number'. He thinks giving his phone number to me was a present... I don't know how that works.

As for Namjoon's number, he didn't want to give me his number but Jin Hyung made him. Namjoon specifically told me not to text or call him, unless it's an emergency.

Rude.

Watch me annoy him once I get home.

School's still in session. But it's about to be the end of the day. And I'm eagerly watching the time pass by every tick.