Vibrations

The drive back to the apt seemed to take less time than it did to the restaurant, before she knew it, I was pulling the car into the parking lot and parking in the first available spot. I shut the engine off and looked over at her, all bound and exposed in the seat next to me, a wicked grin crossed my lips as I reached over and kissed her, My left hand cupping her right breast. She moaned softly as she returned the kiss hungrily, her nipple hardening under my touch. Hearing her moan excited me as I reached for the remote control, My right thumb pushing the dial up to just below full speed, her body jerked under the restraints as she felt the vibration on her sensitive clit. I whispered in her ear, "Does My horny little slut like that?" She purred back, "Yes Master, Your little slut loves anything You do to her." I chuckled and replied, "Yes well W/we'll see about that once W/we get back to the room." She inhaled deeply as she heard my words.

I reached behind her and released her bound wrists from the headrest and then reached down and released the strap holding her left ankle and thigh open, with that I took the keys from the ignition opened my door and got out walking around to the back of the car. I opened the trunk and retrieved my gym bag, then proceeded to the passenger door and opened it. Looking down at her as her body writhed from the clit vibrator, I smiled as I bent down to released the strap from her right ankle and thigh. "Come on pet, pull yourself together so W/we can walk through.

She looked up at me and grinned, noticing that I still had not made a move to turn the remote off. "Yes Master, W/we couldn't have that now could W/we?" She pulled the neckline of her dress up covering her hard nipples, turned in her seat placing her feet on the pavement, and took my out stretched hand pulling herself up to stand before me. I smiled to myself, thinking how lucky I was that this sexy little creature was so willing to submit to my every desire. I pulled Her close and kissed her passionately, running my hands under her dress and over the exposed cheeks of her ass. Grinning I said, "I like the idea of Your ass exposed this way, I want you to leave it as such while W/we make O/our way back to O/our room." She looked up at me and with a little nod of her head, "Yes Master as You wish."

I reached inside the car and flipped the automatic locks and closed the door. Placing my arm around her, T/they walked across the parking ...to be continue