Final

Ah, the color Red, the color which speaks a thousand feelings. A color which shows a thousand emotions. A color which portraits different meanings.

It speaks of love, passion, heat, desire and lust. Raw and animalistic, pure and true. It tells tales of lovers entangled in each other's embrace, lighting up a spark in their hearts and loins, entwining each other into one soul in heated romance. A plethora of emotions running in the air, spoken and unspoken among family and friends. It tells tales of feelings unhidden, clear for all to see and hidden, waiting to escape from one's lips. It tells tales of seduction and sexual activeness.

It speaks of energy, vigor, excitement, vibrancy, courage, determination and willpower. It tells tales of revitalization of the body, mind and soul. The inflow of high energy in one's body to enable one to attempt even the most impossible feat. The unexpected drive towards dangerous and scary activities and the thrill of attempting them. It tells tales of competition and sportsmanship among both humans and animals. The thrill of the hunt and the joy of being victorious. It tells tales of bravery and determination while doing what one loves, and sticking to it till the end.

It speaks of anger, danger, wrath, malice, hate and pure evil. It tells tales of war, death and bloodshed. Sorrow and despair flows in the air of a ghost town, once vibrant but was destroyed, all because of the conflict between higher powers concerning their own selfish interest. It tells tales of murders and genocide. Innocent souls being cut short of their lives because of a single man's hatred and raw anger. It speaks of the evils of this already fucked up world. The destruction of lives and possessions for one's amusement. The lust for fame, wealth and power by humans, and the readiness to end anyone who opposes them.

But to me, the color Red symbolizes something different. Something  more alluring. My blood. The crimson liquid which  flows through my veins. The same crimson liquid which surrounds me as I sit in my bathtub. The same liquid which pours out from my hands and chest, slowly ending my life.

My head feels dizzy, my heartbeat slowing down with every drop of blood seeping out of me. My body laxes and my breathing begins to slow. My eyelids begin to slowly close.

The last thing I see before my world fades into darkness is the color Red.

The End