Zero

"Do you consider now as dreaming?"

an angelic voice hovored everywhere.

"That deep inside you, you feel like  you're sleeping and this whole world is a dream of yours?"

"Do you think you're real?"

"Do you trust yourself?"

"Do you even know yourelf?"

"Does experiences let you add something or change you into something else?"

"Is everything true?"

"Are you really living alone in your body?"

"Can you even call it your own?"

"Are you sure you're aware of who you are?

or what you are...?"

"we, will see.."

Jalleo

I never knew this could happen to me! a typical person living peacefully..

Eojall

As the cold air brush into my bare skin, I felt free. Falling feathers of many colors slowly touching my skin in unison.

As if the slowness of every feathers falling slowly calms my nerves as I look at the shattered place infront of me,

The place i once called Home..

Llajeo

As i look into her eyes i felt eerie all of a sudden as if she is the one sending chaos inside my mind.

Sending chills all over my spine i stared back fighting the urge to close my eyes and be frightened by her cold gaze.

                    "Lavetria.."

Her gaze makes you see the depths of your soul and how you end in a way you never thought of. Brutal yet clean, slowly and painful.

And ofcourse i have the power, the power bestowed to me and no one knew that it'll be capable of drawing away my innocence and turn me into a beast that lingers and be captivated in feeling red liquid lingering on my bare hands as i hear the sounds of pleading and horror.

I never knew the power that i enchanced will be my greatest enemy as it possesed and took over my body.