TWO

CHAPTER TWO ___________________"IZUKU! IT'S THAT TIME OF YEAR AGAIN!" Izuku's mother, Midoriya Inko, sang as she opened her son's room while he was still snoozing away on the bed

CHAPTER TWO
___________________
"IZUKU! IT'S THAT TIME OF YEAR AGAIN!" Izuku's mother, Midoriya Inko, sang as she opened her son's room while he was still snoozing away on the bed. "It's spring cleaning time!"

Even though his mother was in the cleaning spirit, evening dressing up in her cleaning apron and having a green bandanna tied on the edges of her hair, Midoriya wasn't in the cleaning mood. Today was his rest day according to his work out schedule and all he wanted to do was let his aching muscles rest, not clean. "Is it really?" he asked sleepily.

Inko nodded enthusiastically, "Yup, and that means we're cleaning the whole apartment!"

"Mmmmm." at that, the younger Midoriya started to snooze away in the land of sleep after his mother cheered in the name of cleaning. Inko sighed at her son's lack of excitement but quickly thought of a plan that always worked every time when this time came. "I guess I can get started on your All Might collection of figurines and posters."

Immediately, Midoriya's eyes opened and his body shuddered in worry and anxiety. "H-Huh?"

Inko was already on the other side of his room holding one of his many All Might figurines. "Like this one, haven't you had this more than four years now?"

"N-No!" Midoriya exclaimed, dashing out of his bed. "That's the limited edition action figure I got at the international hero convention when I was in fifth grade!"

Inko looked at the doll further, smiling softly. "It's getting old Izuku, if you won't do your spring cleaning then I'll have to take care of these guys all by myself-"

"It's ok Mom, I got it!" Midoriya took the doll out of his mom's hand but then apologized for being rough and lazy and promised to start his spring cleaning after his morning shower. Satisfied, Inko agreed to his terms and left the room to go back to the living room. Midoriya sighed after his mother the door closed and looked down at his All Might figurine.

Looking at the doll reminded him of the good old days. When Katsuki was more of a friend than a bully and when you were still with him. The three of you were childhood best friends since you all lived in the same neighborhood. They called you the Three Musketeers for all the stunts and adventures you three often went on. However, things took a turn for the worst when towards the end of the fifth grade.

"Wait..." Midoriya whispered. "Do I still have it?" he asked himself, diving for his drawers. After rummaging through the wooden cubbies and not finding anything he then went under his bed and found a bunch of things both useless and useful. Old notebooks, crumbled pieces of paper, random yet normal things you'd find under a bed of teen. Midoriya sighed deeper into the dark wasteland under his bed and found what he was really looking for, a certain notebook. He pulled it out and dusted it off, revealing the simple cover yet a detailed signature.