cockiness (love it)

"babe, come on. are you done?" maya pouted as she looked at her boyfriend who hadn't taken his eyes off of the game since she'd gotten there.

"yeah almost..fuck yeah! take that loser!" he barely answered her before screaming into the mic at the friend he was playing with.

she'd had enough of this. tapping him on the shoulder he briefly turned around to look at her.

"play me. if i win, we do what i want for the rest of the day." she challenges crossing her arms across her chest.

"baby..you sure? i mean, it's not as easy as it looks."

oh. it was so on. she grabbed the extra controller and mic and got herself in the game. lucas raised an eyebrow as he looked at her and then got ready to play.

"do you want me to-" he started

"i got it."

next thing they knew, they were off. she was ducking and hiding in hiding places he'd never even found himself, and before he knew it, she'd shot more than half of his team.

"DUDE! WHO IS THAT PLAYING!?" zay's voice rang through their ears as all the boys watched their screens in shock.

"uh..maya.." lucas said sheepishly. they were never gonna let him live it down if she beat him.

a few more minutes, and it was only the two of them left. she took a glance and him and smiles innocently, before hitting a button sending a bomb flying his way. before he could react? game. over.

"okay, now that that's done, i wanna go shopping. and then the museum. ooh and pacos." maya sighed happily taking the mic off of her head and running a hand through her hair.

"i've never been more attracted to you.."

"yeah, yeah. get moving huckleberry."
—————————————————
i forgot this existed. so i forgot where i was going with it. so. it's short now 🤷🏾‍♀️