how you met

Steven: you were a carvival and he literally ran into you spilling your soda all over. He felt really bad and you told him it was fine he got some napkins to help you clean up and wrote his number on another one.

Duff: he saw you sitting alone at the bar and thought you were pretty so he sat with you and bought your drinks. After that you guys bumped into each other at that bar more often.

Izzy:  You moved schools your freshman year. You were a loner at the new school so most of the time you skipped class to go smoke and Izzy spotted you. He asked you why you wern't in class and you explained why and his reason was the same. After that you became best friends.

Axl: You were at the bar when some guy started hitting on you. You told him you wern't interested and started walking away but he grabbed you. Axl noticed and saved you. You guys became friends after that.

Slash: You were working in a record store and saw a rather mysterious looking guy wearing a top hat, he had long black curly hair covering his eyes. You couldn't help but watch him. We walked to the counter and bought a Aerosmith album and you asked "would you like anything else?" He smiled and said "yeah your number!" You smiled and gave it to him writing it down on his receite with your name.