06

JIMIN || 06

I drank my tea slowly. Taemin is kind enough to let me stay at his place since Yoongi is... Preoccupied right now. I put my mug down on the table and stroke Holly's fur. He adapted to this place quickly than me. I'm so unfamiliar with everything. That probably shows that I was at the house for a long time.

"Hey..." I looked up and saw Taemin placed down a batch of cookies down at the table. They look delicious.

"You can have a bite." He said, looking at me. Maybe he saw my face screams hunger. I took a cookie from the plate and devoured it. I hadn't had any sweet treats lately, and I have been craving some for at least about a month now.

"You're really hungry. Not that I'm judging! Anyways... You ok?" Taemin asked. I nodded for a quick answer since I want to eat the cookies in front of me. Now I'm craving for salty pickled with a side of potato chips. Oh god Jimin, are YOU ok? Am I really that hungry?

"Hey, u-um... Do you have pickles and chips?" I asked with my eyes gleaming when the moon hits it. Taemin nodded and left. I felt like a burden. This is his house, not mine. I shouldn't order him around...

"This is NOT your house!"

"You're a burden.."

"Be a good boy and cut."

"No wonder Yoongi abuses you. You're useless, ugly, and fat!"

My urges came back. I went around the house trying to find the bathroom.

"Finding something?" I jumped and turned around, seeing Taemin with a plate of pickles and chips. "U-um... Trying to find the bathroom... Sorry..."

"No, no, it's fine. It's the second door to your right." I nodded and fast-walked there. I opened the door and closed it with the lock on. I sat in the bathtub and took out a pocket knife that I collected before leaving. I rolled up my sleeve, revealing five cuts on one wrist. I took a deep breath and slit one cut and another and another and another. I relaxed and let the blood run down the bathtub. It amazes me what I can do. I'm still amazed.

I realized what I did. I slowly got up and turn on the shower handle and watched as the blood slowly disappearing down the drain. Once it was all clear, I turned the handle off. I wash my arms, letting all the blood go off. I took toilet paper and wrapped them around my arm tightly, preventing the blood from coming out more. I put my knife away and walked out, feeling uneasy.

I used the wall as my guide so that I won't fall. But it got worse when I reached the living room. Everything is spinning around me, and all voices were disoriented. I couldn't see anything. Next thing I knew, I fainted.

°°•°°•°°

I woke up with a pounding head making me groan.

"Oh my God, Jiminnie! Are you ok?!" I looked to the left and saw Taemin. He had red puffy eyes. Oh no... Did I do that? I looked down and saw many tubes and such. I realized I was in a hospital.

"W-water..." That's all I can muster up since my throat feels all dry. Taemin got my water, and I gulped all of it.

"Are you ok?" Taemin asked once again.

"I-I guess... B-but, where's my boyfriend?!" I panicked. Since I'm in a hospital, they probably contacted him since he's the only person on my emergency contract.

"Jimin... He went to prison..."