Hokage Chapter 2

Here some music
Enjoy
Akia Pov
Recap on chappy #1
——————————————————————
Hokage Pov- (how did she get here and who is she) as i stared at a young girl in front of me.
Akia: as I shunshin to his office (hehehe he doesn't know that I can read his mind). Umm hi (I see the hokage looks at me with curiosity)

Hokage Pov- what is a young girl like you doing here in the hidden in the leaves village?
Akia: heheh (sweat drop) umm is it ok if we talked private.

Hokage Pov- what do you mean we are alone aren't we ?

Akia: not to be rude hokage-sama but there are like five more people in this room including you and me and Honey that's seven more (as I looked at him seriously).

Hokage Pov-(she is already able to sense my anbu) hmmm.... you are correct sweet child .

Akia: (as I saw the hokage told the anbu to leave they left immediately) .

Hokage Pov- Now that they are gone what do you have to tell me sweet child??
Akia: Can i join the village (as I say in a series but soft voice)?

Hokage Pov-(hmmmm...very intriguing) first how old are you, tell me your name, and the reason why you want to join our village?

Akia: I'm 10 yrs old, my name is Akia Night, and I'll tell you why I wanted to join this village a little later.

Hokage Pov-(A Night but weren't they were killed 7 years ago. Hmmm she is very intriguing). But weren't they killed 7 years ago?

Akia: yes indeed they were I'm the only one left as a matter as fact.

Hokage Pov- But why our village tho (yes I know he doesn't speak like that but pls bear with me 😅). "Because there is someone that I wanna be with". I said. And who's that special person?? "Naruto Uzumaki" i said. And why him. "Because we are related" I said. How so? (As I look at her. What does she want with Naruto and how are they related?). (I smirked came on my face). "He is my cousin from my mother side so if your wonders how my mother is an Uzumaki and she was Kushina Uzumaki younger sister so that basically shows  how me and Naruto are related." I said.

Akia: "is that so?" Hokage said. Yup (I said as I did a closed eyes smile). Ohh I have one request for u hokage-sama!. Oh and what's the request sweet child? Hokage said. When people call me I want to be addressed as "Akia Night Uzumaki" I want to have my mother last name as well if that's ok with u Hokage-sama?. Of course it is your family name after all. Hokage said (while smiling at her). After a few moments Hokage-sama called in some guy names iruka to call team seven?.

(Kitty Kay-Chan here this is the part where they already did the test from kakashi and passed and trying to catch tora).

Kakashi Pov- hmmm that's so weird(as he looks up at the bird signaling all of them to go to the Hokage office). Good job guys let's get going and report to the Hokage(as I look at them with a closed eyes smile).

Naruto Pov- yay now after we're done I could could go and get some ichiraku ramen Believe it!!.

Akia: I'm kinda nervous to see my cousin naruto even if we never meet from a long time.(right now I'm sitting on top of the Hokage lap cuz one he is very comfy and I have my hoddie covering my ears and horns as my oversized hoodie covering my long tail.(Oh oops I forgot something the Hokage already knows that u have 13 dragons sealed inside u and how u already know how to do ninjutsu/genjutsu/taijutsu and ur abilities to have ears a tail and horns or shift shape into a wolf dragon so there is no confusion). As I was deeply coloring on a piece of paper that gramps gave me( she is still 10 so... yea oh and naruto and his group are all three yrs older) we both heard a knock on the door. "Come in" Hokage said. "We finished capturing tora the cat Hokage-sama" kakashi said.

Hokage Pov- good job team seven( as I see Akia drawing some cute animals in the piece of paper I gave her as iruka in my right). "With respect Hokage umm why is there a little girl in your lap?" Kakashi said. Ohh this little ray of sunshine is someone I wanna introduces to you guys but to naruto mostly. "Uhh why me and isn't she like 10?" Naruto says with confusion. (The Hokage giggle to team seven). (I look down at my lap and see that me and Akia-Chan looking at each other as I pick her up and settled her down so team seven can see her). Naruto this little girl is your last relative in the Uzumaki clan. Everybody gasp in the room except me and Akia.

Naruto Pov- Uhhh what do you mean Gramps that she is my only relative I though I was the only Uzumaki in the uzumaki clan. Indeed your are Naruto but now you aren't the only Uzumaki now. This is Akia Night Uzumaki (as he points at the little girl next to her wolf). The Hokage said. ( Hehe sorry I left out honey for a bit and even if honey is a summon she able to stay by Akia side unless if she is injured or going to get help). So I'm not the only one. Yup I'm your cousin naruto (as I see the little girl coming closer to me with her wolf right next to her). (Everyone eyes were shocked as I started to cry and see a little girl in front as I look at her eyes saying "your not alone anymore i here with you know " I immediately hugged her and started to cry as she hugged me back giggling that I finally have a family).

Akia: (I giggled at naruto reaction that he not alone any more and that I'm finally with him). I started rubbing circles around him cuz he was a sobbing mess. Naru i said. "Yea" as I see there was snot falling down his cheeks that mixed with his tears. "Here let's me clean your face" as I grab a napkin( dont ask we're it's anime logic guys) and started wiping his tears and snot. Well if it's ok with you can you at least let me introduce myself to you and your team hmm? "Oh hehe 😅 yea". As I put my hood down and let my hair swing right to left for staying inside my hoodie. I'm Akia Night Uzumaki nice to meet you guys (as I did a sweet innocent smile).
________________________________
  Kon'nichiwas , minasan (hello everyone) it's Kitty Kat-Chan I Hope u like it I'll be creating more stories so pls don't lose hope on me and don't forget to vote and like
Sayōnara! 🥰👋🏻
Word count 1194 !