CHAPTER 8

Date Night

Jin finish up all his works immediately so he can have date night with Kookie.

Namjoon come to his office "Hyung.. Have you found someone to fill in the Chief Editor position?"

"Actually I did. He is a profesional photographer and a top class video editor which He happens just returning back from his long stay abroad. His coming tomorrow for the interview. Will let you all to do the interview. If you find his profile and portfolio are suitable with us then it's a go".

"Oh thats great hyung but why don't you share with us first the profile and his portfolio."

"Well.. I plan to ask his portfolio first but since I haven't met him and just spoke on the phone the minute after his landing so I think it's better if we meet him rather only seeing his portfolio. According to my friend who known him he is the best in the field at this moment. He receive International recognition. Well I believe him but still seeing the person then decide is more appropriate."

"You right hyung. Our company is more like a friendly environment and by adding some stranger to our group as an addition I think its best meet him in person like you said. Despite his perfect achievement if he isn't a team player than it won't fit with us so it's a waste. Then will see him tomorrow. I'm gonna headback then. Ninna is waiting for me since she is in her trimester so she is a bit hormonal".

"Have you known what is your baby gender Joonie?"

"Not yet hyung still too early to notice".

"I see. Let us know as soon as you knew it ok?"

"I will hyung." said Joonie with big smile on his face.

As soon as Namjoon left - Jin left as well to pick up Jungkook. Kookie already waiting at his home when Jin's car stop at his front door.

"Hi baby.. Ready for date night?" Jin opening his car door for Kookie.

"Yes hyung." Jin kiss him as soon as his return to his seat. Jin takes Jungkook to his apartment.

"Kookie you choose the movie while I am freshen up ok?".

"Ok.. I'll prepare the popcorn and called the take out."

"Thanks honey... I'll be back." Jin kiss Jungkook's cheek. "Would you like to join me Kookie?" Jungkook blushing and hit Jin's chest slightly.

"You take shower and stop being so perverted Hyung." Jin smiles and immediately enter the bathroom.

Jungkook call for the food.

Soon Jin return with his tshirt and Pj pant.

"He looks so yummy." Kookie keep staring at his beloved hyung.

"Kookie aren't you going to change with something more comfortable?"

"Ok. .By the way I have order our dinner" while his walk to Jin's bedroom and take his pj from the closet. Jungkook always spend time here so most of his things are comfortably place in Jin's closet.

Jin preparing the utensils and soon the dinner come. He prepare them at the table.

"Smells good hyung." Jungkook said while sit down.

"If I am not tired I really wish can cook for you instead of eating take out."

"This is fine hyung. You are tired. I am fine eating take out. You don't know how much I want to return an eat proper meal".

"Lets eat, cuddling and watch movie" Jin smirking.

"Jinie I think I prefer the cuddling part."

"Come on baby.. You need your strength so eat first and you can do whatever you want."

They eat fast then position themselves in front of big screen TV and watch a romantic movie while cuddling.

Both of them not paying much attention since all they do is cuddling, kissing, touching, grabbing, teasing and much more until both of them out of breath.

"Jinie why don't we move to the bedroom? I don't think we take any interest on the movie" said Kookie while Jin was trailing his jawline and neckline with his lip. Making him hard to breath and all Jin's do keep making him moan with pleasure.

"Jinie... It hurts. Please take me".

"Slowly baby.. We have all night."

"But Jinie is getting harder harder down there" Kookie keep moaning while Jin keep pleasuring his erection member with caressing it up and down.

"Jinie...." Kookie scream in pleasure.

"I will make you scream your heart out baby." Jin whispering to Kookie's ear. Jin hold Kookie up and carry him bridal style while he keep kissing his baby and walk to his bedroom to continue this hot steamy night.