Love Me forever

Previously on love in the streets....
I allowed Airi to go down the Stairs in front of me. When she was far enough down I threw my sweats and large shirt off to reveal my suit and tie. I gave the rest of the fam a thumbs up and hurried down the basement stairs. Candles lit the way followed by the rose pedals.

Airi looked around the room and then she Faced me.

Airi: You did all of this for me???
Tray:......... yes look I know things have changed. I'm still adjusting to it all, but I'm forever going to be down for you.
Airi: WOW this is amazing. Never has anyone done anything like this.
Tray: Hey well I brought us some fruit and fake sparkling wine. Let's sit and enjoy this moments.

Airi had only eaten 2 strawberries and some pineapples when she ran over to the nearest trash can and threw up. I went over next to her. Keeping her hair behind her and rubbing her back. I had no clue what had just happened.

30 minutes later
In Airi's bed
Tray now laid in bed next to me with his suit on. I had change into some more comfortable clothes.

I looked at Tray admire me even as I set here not feeling my best. Especially since I ruined our special night that he has planned for me.

Tray: so are you feeling better now
Airi: Yea. I'm sorry I ruined your night
Tray: Ayye as long as you're good and I'm with you I don't care where we spend the rest of the night.

Tray pulled me into his arms the best embrace ever. I snuggled close to him.

Airi: I have something I wanna tell u......
Tray: Go for it
Airi: I'm pregnant and it's your baby.

I allowed what Airi just said to sync in.

Tray: Hey we'll make this work.
Airi: I love you.
Tray: Ayyye....... I love you to

Chris's pov
I walked into Airi's room. Her and Tray were sound asleep in her bed. I pulled the cover up on them and turned the light off.

Tray stopped me before I walked out the room.

Tray: I'm going to raise my kids right. I won't let your sister down or you.
Chris: love you bro, get some sleep will talk tomorrow.