Afterwords

Thank you so much for reading this slice-of-life, friends-turned-lovers fluff story of mine. I hope you all enjoyed reading it.

Those who kept supporting me until the end, I thank you from the bottom of my heart. I didn't think that people would like this book actually.

I don't remember how I got the idea, but I think it was because I was being a very very soft stan after getting bias rekt by Jungkook. I still can't believe I started this story in freaking January... Well, since it's a slice of life story, I guess writing events were quite difficult for me.

I'm curious about what you liked from this story. The characters? The storyline? The bickering? Jungkook being adorable?

I'm surprised at how many chapters this story has gotten over time. I was imagining 20 max when planning lol. But I'm happy that I can look back and read all the funny scenes again. I don't even know how I came up with such comedy scenes.

Let's visit some of my favorite scenes/lines, shall we?:

The drinking scene from Chapter 2

"My eyes fell on the thing he was holding. A flower patterned, pink colored panty." - Chapter 3

"Then I can kiss girls instead?" - Chapter 5

"That's why these girls literally had zero chances of cuffing him, but they just kept multiplying."

"FYI," Joy sassed, "there are plenty of fish in the sea. There's nothing wrong with checking every single fish to find the perfect meal for myself. Gotta find myself a fine ass, buffet-looking man." - Chapter 6

"These festival competitions are fun," he sang, still smiling like an excited child. "How are you guys doing?"
"Shut up", Hoseok hissed. - Chapter 8

"Let's see about that, wet (ho)sock!" "Yeah, lose-sock." And just the bickering - Chapter 9

"Bald! Bald!" - Chapter 11 (I crack up every time)

"After I'm done with your makeup, you should not touch it, okay? Rub your face and I kick your ass, got it?" - Chapter 12

"What? I grew attached to him, okay? If he smiles, I smile. If he cries, I, uh, comfort him. If he jumps off a cliff... No, I wouldn't let that happen."

"Oh shut up, lil meow meow. What are you, a love expert?"
"Love and life expert," he corrected me with a smirk, causing me to roll my eyes.
"Tell me, Mr. Love and life expert, where's your love life, hmm?"
"Making money comes first before having a stable relationship," he sassily stated.

"You would have been perfect for it. Pale skin, cute features, petite body-"
"I think what you meant to say was gleaming skin, attractive features, manly body." - Chapter 13

"Pass me the damn booze, sissies. I'm about to wreak havoc in this house!

"On a scale of 'let's get it' to 'let's fucking get this bread, biatch', I'm probably on 'let's get this freaking breadstick, my homie'. Almost everything seems funny to me now... Even that fork on that french fries looks ridiculous"

"Then just move your tushy."
"I don't want to move my tushy!" - Chapter 15

"We could bond over liquor!" - Chapter 16

"Hiding my little blush, I registered for a room and grabbed the key before hastily stomping up the stairs. But not without tripping on the way of course..."

"Yoongay!" Jisoo called as soon as she sat down. - Chapter 18

"A trip like this is like the perfect time for me to make romantic advances."
"As if that will amount to anything." - Chapter 19

"We were making up before you fucking went and did that shit, you mint ice cream! I don't like you or your hair!"
"Wait, what's wrong with my hair," he shakily let out. - Chapter 21

"I love you, Nain... more than you imagine... and I was afraid that I would end up hurting from having this much love for you."
"Because if you're happy, then I'm happy, Nain." - Chapter 25

"Waah! Miss Nain is kissing her husband!" and the following scene - Chapter 27

"We both are bad guys here... I guess the pain of heartbreak brought us together to seek consolation in each other."

He looked away, feeling shy. "Gosh, Nain. So cringy."
"You can't escape my cringeworthy words." - Chapter 28

"Shut up and let me love you for at least one second, damn it!" He growled, sending shivers throughout my body, and claimed my lips to kiss me even more feverishly, melting my mind and making me forget whatever I was trying to say.

"You're so childish," I giggled, squealing when he continued planting kisses all over my face.
"No, you."
Our laughs melded together as I lightly hit his chest and he grabbed my hands to bring them up to place kisses on the knuckles.
"No, us." - Chapter 30 (And just this whole chapter)

"Just don't come scaring me that you're moving to Egypt and becoming treasure hunters like you did last month. No more of that shit."

"Don't be fooled by his cuteness. He's a dangerously hot beast in reality and only acts cute when he wants to get something" - Epilogue

And the ending. I made the ending like that because this is supposed to be a quite lighthearted story and I liked it that way.

I hope these fluff and comedy added even a little bit of joy to your days because they did to mine. 🤗

Shameless promo coming right at you: I'm currently working on two stories, both having Jungkook as the main guy. If you liked this story, do check it out 😅
- Deja vu - A thriller story with a supernatural twist about a girl solving a murder mystery, becoming entangled with life threatening situations and saving a guy 👀
- Lust over love - A fantasy story with lessons of love about a girl trying to seduce a boy for the sake of her life, but...?

Thank you guys once again and I hope that I will see you in my other stories 💜💜💜

Love,
Ena

Love,Ena