Chapter 15

Written on: 27 Oct

Published on: 30th Oct

Next chapter publishing on: 7 Nov

ENJOY♡;)

Celestia's POV

I've been waking up in the middle of the night to either puke or urinate... I checked my calendar and my period is late too. Am I pregnant?

Dexton juniors...?

Right now, its the second one, I really really REALLY need to urinate. I attempted to shift Dexton's hands off of my waist so that this sister can go and do her business. But Dexton growled lowly as he pulled me towards his hard chest tightening his grip on my waist.

I winced, feeling the urge of the holy water. "Dex" I whispered I don't even know why. Not responding. "Hey" I spoke now in a normal volume. Still not responding. Ugh. I moved to his ears and whispered "I want to do it".

As a man, he bolted up and started kissing my jawline. "I'm just kidding you dumbo, I need to pee now mister." I chuckled and he groaned in disappointment. Man will be man.

I did my business and mentally reminded myself to get the pregnancy kit aka the baby-or-not tester or so I call it.

I went back to bed. "So you still want to do it?" Dexton asked playing with my hair. "No mister now go to sleep" I fake a stern tone. I could almost feel him pout. How cute, my soon-to-be guys.

Next morning

Dexton woke up early so I did too, to make him breakfast. He finished eating and got ready for work. Of course, he pulled me in by the waist and kissed my cheeks before leaving the house. Again, my soon-to-be husband guys.

Oh right! I got to go and buy myself a pregnancy kit! I quickly got ready, and walked to the nearest pharmacy. I bought 5 different brands of them. Just in case *wink*. The guy at the cashier widen his eyes as he saw so many of them.

"Good luck mdm" he said, I smiled and mouthed a thankyou to him before leaving. Rain. Damn it. I didn't bring out an umbrella. Not wanting to waste time, I wanted to see if I really am pregnant, so I got myself a disposable cup for you know what.

Well so I went to the cafe just 2 shops beside the pharmacy and settled down there before leaving for the toilet.

I well done the deed in the cup and yeah placed the kit one by one in it.

I waited and waited. Finally, positive, 2strokes, positive, positive, two strokes. Well you got it damn right. Yo mama's pregnant with a Dexton junior.

I wrapped the kits up in tissue paper and threw it in the bin along with the EMPTIED cup. Please I'm not so gross.

I washed my hand and got ready to go. Then I felt someone cover my mouth from the back with a cloth. What the fuck? I struggled and screamed but I soon blacked out.

UNKNOWN POV

You got her? Sure its the right person right? Okay good. Bring her to me. I hung up on the guy, and laughed to myself. No one embarrass me and gets away with it.

I'm going to take over him and his company. He shall suffer from shame.

Celestia's POV

I slowly opened my eyes and blinked a few times from the blur sight I'm experiencing. Where am I? I tried to move but found my hands tight together. The two man in front of me was joking around about how the president of the Mercury Company will suffer.