15. Cuddle

"Jamieeee!" I screeched as I jumped into my brother's arms. He'd come here with a few guards and Eliza and Mikayla.

As soon as James and I broke apart, I dove into Eliza's awaiting arms. Giving Mikayla a tight hug too, I stepped away to let Vince greet them too. As we started nearing the house, I linked Derek to be there at the door. The pack house's door slammed open as Derek stepped out with Sarah and Olivia in tow.

"Oh hey, good to see you again!" I was broken out of my trance when I heard Damon's voice. Turning around, I saw a shirtless Damon covered in sweat, one hand shaking up his hair to get rid of the sweat there. James smiled and walked over to Damon.

"Hey man, good seeing you too!" James said as Sarah slowly made her way over to Damon.

"How do you guys know each other?" I asked, staring at Damon and James in confusion.

"Met a long time ago. Anyway, as per our discussion, I'll be staying here for a week before heading off to the Silver Blood Pack" I nodded at James and told him that dinner is at 7:30, before Vincent and I made our way back home.

••••••••••

"Vince, can we cuddle?" Vincent closed the cabinet and turned around with a glass in his hand as he walked over to the water dispenser.

"Didn't you tell James that dinner is at 7:30? It's 4 right now, we will definitely fall asleep, and then we won't get up in time." He said knowingly as he took a sip of the water in his now full glass. My eyes stayed trained on his soft, pink lips and I slowly walked over to him.

He kept the glass on the counter beside him just as I reached him. My arms went around his neck, as his wrapped around my waist. I placed a gentle kiss on his mark, feeling him shiver all over in response. A satisfied smile formed on my face, as I took the trail of kisses upwards, and right onto his lips. He pulled me closer before moving his hands lower, and then down to the back of my thighs.

Vince applied a slight pressure with his fingers and I took the hint and jumped. His hands then went back up to my waist, as my legs tightened themselves around his. Finally, I broke off the kiss and hugged him tight.

"Can we please cuddle now?"

This made him growl loud and stomp over to our room. He slowly got under the covers with me still clinging onto him so that I was now straddling him. He slid down to lay completely flat with my body on his.

I twisted us around a bit, making us both lay on our sides, facing each other. We wrapped each other up in the tightest hug ever, and slowly, I felt my eyes close.

•••••••••

My eyes slowly opened to see beautiful grey eyes staring at me with a hint of adoration in them. He smiled when he saw that I was awake before pulling me close to nuzzle his head in my neck. I giggled and buried my fingers in his soft, jet black hair. Soon I heard his breathing slow down again, just as I felt my eyes close too.

••••••••••

The scent of my favorite chocolate chip pancakes hit my nose making me shift into an upright position at an alarmingly fast speed. I looked up to see a shirtless Vincent entering the room with a tray in his hands that had the plate of pancakes and two mugs of hot chocolate. My eyes widened as the thought that I was supposed to meet everyone for dinner struck.

"Don't worry, I apologized and told them that we slept in." Oh well I guess he reads minds now. My eyes shifted towards the window and I realized it was dark outside. Just what time is it?

"Oh it's two am right now. I got a little hungry and figured you'd wake up hungry too. I didn't really know what else to make so.." Well he should consider mind reading as a profession. I nodded and patted on the bed. He kept the tray on my lap and moved to sit next to me.

I took a bite of the pancakes and literally moaned in delight. Just as Vincent took his cup, I raised the fork full of pancakes towards his mouth. He leaned in and took a bite before sipping on his hot chocolate that was probably as hot as him. Oh who am I kidding, literally nothing is even nearly close to how hot he is.

Ok then, moving on.

We continued the pattern of me feeding him alternate bites as we finished our hot chocolate.

I gently put the tray aside, before pouncing onto Vincent. He laughed as he fell back onto the bed, before wrapping his arms around me. Oh well it was 3 am, I still had a lot of time to sleep!

🐾🐾🐾🐾