Princest Diaries

"I'm scared Flounder! What if he finds me?" young Ariel said to her fish friend. "Ariel you need to tell someone! I cant keep letting him do this to you! Even Sabastian agrees! Right Sebastian?" Sebastian took a deep breath "Normally i would agree with the king on anything...but this is truly wrong and we must get help,for the sake of Ariel,and the kingdom." Ariel and her two closest friends were hiding in a cave with some light but only to the point that they could see eachother. "I know but im scared,what if he...what if" She was cut off by a loud booming voice "Ariel? ARIEL WHERE ARE YOU? ARIEL I AM NOT PLAYING!" Ariel moved farther and farther back into the cave,Flounder and Sebastian close behind. King Triton slowly turned towards the cave grinning. "Ariel I Know You Are In There Come Out Now And I'll Be Nice." "He wont be nice Ariel please dont go." Flounder whispered but Ariel swam sadly out of the cave. "I'm sorry Flounder..." she whispered. "Sire if i might?" Sebastian inquired. "Yes Sebastian?" King Triton replied slightly annoyed his daughter had been hiding. "I dont exactly think...Ariel particularly likes your...your habit of...um well" Sebastian was cut off by King Triton "SILENCE!" he yelled angrily grabbing Ariel dragging her towards the castle. "ARIEL!" Flounder screamed crying and Sebastian looked down sadly placing his claw on the fishes fin. "I'm afraid there is nothing we can do Flounder...I'm sorry." "B-but we can go to the p-police right? a-and they can arrest K-king T-triton...cant t-they?"