Chapter:2 'Change her name to Pocoloco'

Nicolas Adam Romano is a ruthless and a coldhearted person, well that's what people like to describe him as and in many ways he really is

him as and in many ways he really is.

But only the one who he really cares about know that in reality he's a big softie.

When Maybelle came downstairs, she found her father sitting in the kitchen with a stern face.

Oh she really is in trouble.

Despite being is his mid 40's Nicolas was really one handsome men, light skin, dark hairs which goes so well with his brown eyes, his jawline so sharp that one may cut their fingers if they ran their hands on it, and don't even get started with his body, well working for 2 hours daily did pay him well.

Maybelle was standing their praying to every god for her safety and was having a mental battle if she should just run away from their and go to Texas and change her name to Pocoloco.

What color's the sky?¡Ay mi amor, ay mi amor! , ahh I love this song

Uhhh, focus May focus. Now is not the time, you are probally going to die soon.

She coughed awkwardly to gain some attention from her father, as soon as he saw his precious little princess standing their, his eyes soften.

'Ahh, little princess sit down.' He said with a small smile lingering on his lips, but still he seemed tensed.

Taking a seat opposite to her father she finally spoke for the first time since she entered the room. 'Is their something important father?'

For the first time is his life well if we don't include his encounter with his beautiful wife the queen, he didn't know how to start the conversation.

He didn't know how to tell his princess about whats going on, finally gathering the courage he told her.

'We are sending you to New York.'

Hey my Sweeties!

Hey my Sweeties!

How are you guys doing?

I have to do 6 questions in Accounts which i know each will take atleast 30mins to do but i don't really want to do it but nor do i want to get punished.

Ahh School sucks! What are your opinion about your school. I don't even want to get started cause i probably gonna rant about it and would waste mine as well as yours time too but you guys do share about yours

So a new chapter for you guys and i know its short but the stories gonna take a few huge turns in the next chapters.

Stay tuned!

Like! Comment!