A Creative Tag

Tag by violet_storm

1. If you could have lunch with any living person, who would it be?
Argh I hate this question. I don't know at the moment.

2. Take the book nearest to you, turn to page twenty-nine, and type line three:
"Poirot bowed again." - Murder on the Orient Express by Agatha Christie

3. When your mind wanders, what do you think about?
All different kinds of things. Sometimes I think about philosophy, the fact that I'm going to die, what I'm going to write next, and conversations I want to have with people.

4. What does your last text message from someone else say?
"Want to watch twilight zone with me?"

5. Girls...(hit the suggested text bar five times)
Girls are so adorable and I

6. Boys...(hit the suggested text bar five times)
Boys are not really like that

7. Where was the last place you danced?
I don't dance that much, but I do little dancing and skipping movements when I go on walks so probably yesterday.

8. Pick a scar on your body from a particularly stupid injury:
I don't have any scars. I don't put myself in physical danger when I can avoid it, so unfortunately I have no stupid injury stories for you.

9. What creature would you least like to be your Patronus?
A tapeworm.

10. How did you get your misc. book's title?
My title is very boring, as you can see, so I just wrote what it was on the tin. Next time I'll be more creative.

11. Name a book you didn't finish and why:
I can't think of one. Even if I hate a book I slog through it and finish it.

12. What's your least favorite class?
Math, although this year it seems better because our teacher lets us drink tea in class and even provides the tea and mugs.

13. What's your favorite kind of tea?
Chamomile tea for anxiety.

14. Is there someone outside of family who knows you better than anyone else?
No, not currently.

15. What's your favorite feature?
Physical feature? Of myself? Of others? I don't pay attention to physical features so I don't have one.

Tags:
Katherina_Michels
The_girlwholived
Oceane_Breeze
ozzy_lost_his_mind

And anyone else reading this